Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

im gonna wait a day or two..watch prices.. will sell a pair of boosts to pay for the ones i want
I see, I was thinking that prices will start going up very soon after release because resellers know this is pretty much it.

I see, I was thinking that prices will start going up very soon after release because resellers know this is pretty much it.

Well it depends on sentiment after the drop.

Here's how I see tomorrow playing out:

Scenario 1 - lots of us eat in here and sentiment is that there was an abundance of pairs = prices decline

Scenario 2 - no one eats, we all take L's except a few and sentiment is that was our last chance = prices dont go down, either flat or up....

Im prob gonna watch for undercutting on ebay from legit sellers first before anything. Stockx usually follows suit
Im really paranoid buying any pairs from eBay now. I would rather pay a little more for that peace of mind. I rarely ever pay that much for resale. Besides the Presto I bought and the Blazer at resale, the other one was the Mars Yard. But I used the profit from my Kaws 4 for them (wanted to keep the Kaws but there was some defects), so I don't really consider that the same.

Im really paranoid buying any pairs from eBay now. I would rather pay a little more for that peace of mind. I rarely ever pay that much for resale. Besides the Presto I bought and the Blazer at resale, the other one was the Mars Yard. But I used the profit from my Kaws 4 for them. So I don't really consider that the same.

yea thats where im at too im sitting on the plus side from moving the sz 14 so my trigger finger kinda itchy lol

but nah i wasnt gonna buy off ebay. I mean more so seeing where those BINs end up selling at bc stockx end up around that vicinity usually

yea thats where im at too im sitting on the plus side from moving the sz 14 so my trigger finger kinda itchy lol

but nah i wasnt gonna buy off ebay. I mean more so seeing where those BINs end up selling at bc stockx end up around that vicinity usually
The next pair I really want is the AM90. I'll go after all of them on SNKRS, but If I don't get any I'm just gonna get the AM90 from StockX right after release and get it over with.

ill be there right with you figuring out whats the bottom price i should bid at on stockx or goat lol

I'm not keeping any off white with the way that store behaved today. ***** working there got my grandma on IG stories and all that and they were tryin not to sell her her shoe she won. **** off white

I'm not keeping any off white with the way that store behaved today. ***** working there got my grandma on IG stories and all that and they were tryin not to sell her her shoe she won. **** off white
Which store was this again? If it's not the off white store or nike, it's really not off white's fault. But I see where you're coming from. A negative experience can ruin the moment.

It's the off white store, look it is what it is but randomly dubbing people for no reason ain't the wave. Someone wins, show ID, get the shoe and keep it pushing.

It's the off white store, look it is what it is but randomly dubbing people for no reason ain't the wave. Someone wins, show ID, get the shoe and keep it pushing.
Damn sorry. That sucks. Some people just start thinking they're better or something just cuz they're working there, even though they're only another associate. Making it more complicated than it really should be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably didn’t want grandmas copping cause they know shoes ain’t for grandma

But I feel you. She won. Shouldn’t give you tough time

But at end of day did you stay around for it and get the shoes? We all make choices in life

Probably didn’t want grandmas copping cause they know shoes ain’t for grandma

But I feel you. She won. Shouldn’t give you tough time

But at end of day did you stay around for it and get the shoes? We all make choices in life
Why one of the workers gotta throw her up on her IG like everything's cool though? That has nothing to do with business and they put up pics of all the extras they refused to sell people. I got it but some other dudes got dubbed for no reason. I ain't entering raffles there no more

97's > 90's based on the hat pic someone posted a few pages back for me.

Question re:snkrs app.
Anyone reason why I can use fingerprint on phone and on my iPad I need to enter my snkrs password?? Ain't nobody got time for that!

97's > 90's based on the hat pic someone posted a few pages back for me.

Question re:snkrs app.
Anyone reason why I can use fingerprint on phone and on my iPad I need to enter my snkrs password?? Ain't nobody got time for that!
ideally you would have both. apples and oranges. revealed and ghosted.

easily. 90s are a beauty man

I had the 90s from the first release, flipped them for wayy more than they’re going for now in hopes of snagging something up during the second release. Managed to get get the 97s but now I need the 90s back. Also want the Hyperdunks and prestos.

I’m ready for these Ls tomorrow lmao.

Back
Top Bottom