Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

when I was in gotta catch em all mode around “the ten,” I had the chance to talk with him 2x - once at a Nike event and the other just a casual chat when I spotted him walking down my block while I was walking the dog. He was shockingly down to earth for a man who literally re-invigorated one of the most iconic brands in the world and was on his way to taking the helm at LV. Virgil’s impact will be felt for decades to come and he will be remembered as one of the greats in not just fashion but design at large. Rip Virgil

My friend met him at a St. John show here in Dallas he told her his name was Travis lol she talked up a storm to him and she told me he was super down to earth telling her to just watch the show and enjoy it they shared a joint and she didn't know who she was until some guy told her like yo that's Virgil. Just from that alone I knew he was a real one that was down to earth and lived life

1638129219808.jpeg

Live every day like it’s your last my brothers

rip to Virgil.
Man I ****ing hate humanity seeing some Twitter comments saying off whites gonna go up in price now

**** man show some
Respect for the dead

Tbh, when a prominent artist dies 11/10 times their work goes up in value so I don’t fault fans trying to buy up his stuff since nothing his respective brands produce in the future will be co-signed by him, obviously.

The “quick flip” resellers though? Yeah, they can go f. themselves.

My friend met him at a St. John show here in Dallas he told her his name was Travis lol she talked up a storm to him and she told me he was super down to earth telling her to just watch the show and enjoy it they shared a joint and she didn't know who she was until some guy told her like yo that's Virgil. Just from that alone I knew he was a real one that was down to earth and lived life

Virgil was at the Saint Jhn show? :pimp: He a real one,

I got a few of his designs from his work with Nike and Jordan brand. He was a nice DJ as well. I know we don’t know these celebs personally but you become invested in them through their work. I enjoyed his fashion designs and listening to his speeches about life and creation and being creative. And to think he was fighting terminal cancer while designing for Nike, LV and Off white and a host of other projects. It’s inspiring. He used all of his remaining time left. Much respect to him. Rest well sir

Damn, coincidentally was just eyeing a pair of O-W dunks.. Put my order in REALLY quick today.

Dude was an absolute genius. RIP.
I expect a cancellation email from StockX at any moment now.
Just hope they don't cancel.
Same just got the 2s but the blue joints so hopefully no cancellation
VERY possible tbh

Now you know the scumbags gotta hike the prices up to profit off of death…

Back
Top Bottom