Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

89B10319-421F-4F65-83F2-488B009E35DC.jpeg

FOMO at its finest. Even the high prices that came in right as the news hit are slowly dropping. Expect for the OG Chi 1's... those ain't never coming back down lol

crazy part i was just looking at those, right after trophy rooms, right after the ow chi’s

i swear the chicago c/w on a pair of 1s is a beauty, no matter the rendition

but yea those chis aint nvr coming down, i remember when thry first released and they were going for $800 I thought that was insane

When prices dip back I may just grab a ew pairs just to own. Sorta FOMO but also realizing the prices arent going to go lower than they were a month ago. No sense in waiting anymore...

When prices dip back I may just grab a ew pairs just to own. Sorta FOMO but also realizing the prices arent going to go lower than they were a month ago. No sense in waiting anymore...
I don't think they'll dip too much. I'm tight I didn't buy a pair of dunks or OW5s. so much ragrats

Yeah, I regret not copping a bunch of shoes I actually wanted but the price scared me away. In retrospect that "price" now would have me cop 4 of them LOL

I have used OG Prestos, I love the idea of owning them but id rather sell them and get the white 2’s and black 5’s. I know ill wear those a ton.

I like "the Ten" Prestos, but definitely surprised to see those were ranked #1 of all Off-White releases on one site yesterday.

Ironically it was Complex...

RIP Virgil.

The Ten was a breath of fresh air for the brand. I'll cherish my pairs even more now.

Thank you legend!

Friend texted me about his passing day of. Had contemplated buying OW UNC's on a local resell website for 2.4k since it was there for the longest time. Decided to pass and then I refreshed less than an hour later and see the price went to 3k. Kinda disgusted not gonna lie, but everyone trying to cash in I guess. Honestly really want a pair of chis, but those things are way out of my price range now. Too bad the pair I bought last year turned out to be fake. Glad goat caught it, but still. That was probably gonna be my only chance at owning it.

Shoutout to all the resell shops not selling Off-White product in honor of Virgil.

😂 aka let’s wait for the prices to peak.

the **** is corny and a joke.
should be the opposite.
Put it on sale so people can have a piece of the legacy.

they literally saying they’re still buying but won’t sell lmao.

Back
Top Bottom