Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

916BB573-DE04-48BE-8279-543673527DE6.jpeg

IMG_3454.jpg

My bid got accepted for 575 about a week before he passed and shoes just came in today. Good timing because I wouldnt of copped for the prices they at right now.

RIP to bruh

Eh... Just ordered these for my oldest daughter, prices seem the same imho.

Eh... Just ordered these for my oldest daughter, prices seem the same imho.
Please don’t tell me you’re comparing kid’s sizes to men ? Whole different ball game . My dunks & OW sail 4s are sky high . It’s sad tho , why would people use this man death to capitalize.

Please don’t tell me you’re comparing kid’s sizes to men ? Whole different ball game . My dunks & OW sail 4s are sky high . It’s sad tho , why would people use this man death to capitalize.

Maybe they’re the same price in her size and maybe she wears men’s sizes?

1638834642893.jpeg

As a bit of backstory, I sold my Off White Sail 5s about two or so weeks before Virgil’s passing, to fund Off-White Grim Reaper Blazers.

I tried to buy a pair of the Blazers on GOAT and the seller cancelled the purchase.

I then went to eBay to buy a pair, but I messaged sellers first to make sure they would ship them before I bought them. The first seller said he would ship them, then raised the price another $120 right after responding to my message.

I asked another seller, who said he’d ship, I purchased them, he shipped, they got authenticated by ebay and arrived today.

They’re deadstock, but the medial lettering is pretty yellowed. It was bright white, like it should be, in the photos on the listing.

Nowhere in the description or photos did it say anything about yellowing or discoloration. I’m surprised ebay passed these.

I’m going to have to open a case with eBay. The search continues, I guess, and prices now are about $100 more than when I bought these.

View attachment 2899074

View attachment 2899076 View attachment 2899082

Shoudda kept the 5’s. All the blazers are whack cept the OG.

Back
Top Bottom