Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The 97s get little love. To me that was one of the most aesthetically pleasing pairs. Horrible comfort though.

My Serena 97’s are horrible comfort wise for real. Is it just OW 97’s that are bad? I had a pair of 97’s in like a blue kinda color waaay back but dont recall them being uncomfortable.

Hyperdunks were pretty uncomfortable too, but to be fair I shoudve sized up on them and they would probably be fine.

My Serena 97’s are horrible comfort wise for real. Is it just OW 97’s that are bad? I had a pair of 97’s in like a blue kinda color waaay back but dont recall them being uncomfortable.

Hyperdunks were pretty uncomfortable too, but to be fair I shoudve sized up on them and they would probably be fine.

the lackof padding bothered me the most. That plastic ankle would cut in to my ankles.

i do miss the OGs and the Mentas though

OG def the best out of the three Blazers, but second out of the entire Ten lineup? naaaaah.

This is my personal ranking:
owr.jpg
vapormaxes are my favorite

converses should be 10, prestos 2, 1s -3
the rest are in no particular order imo

Top 3 lot u got there

Yeah I agree, honestly I hit EA for the 1st time in my life for Lot 6 late in the summer but UPS screwed up my delivery and they were sent back to Nike so I was refunded without a way of getting the shoes. I was pretty salty about that as you can imagine but I like these much better than Lot 6 haha.

Off White 5 Sails are great. I put in the red laces. I picked it up recently before the price went up. Now to keep it clean after some wears. And it's a better deal than the black pair, which is around $1300 right now.

Ebay wouldn’t let me return them, just gave me an $80 partial refund for the issue.

Word of warning when purchasing through eBay, if the shoes show up not as described in the listing and they were authenticated, eBay won’t let you return them.

Even though the listing showed photos of the shoes where the text was white, and it showed up yellowed, eBay wouldn’t let me return it or give me anything above $80.

You could do chargeback forcing them to take it back; if you paid with a credit card or open a PayPal dispute depending on how you paid. One benefit of ordering from GOAT is that they will take it back; if you're not happy with your purchase.

It’s just now hitting me that there’s never going to be another off-white release. Hold what you got bros, it’s history.

It’s just now hitting me that there’s never going to be another off-white release. Hold what you got bros, it’s history.

I can see Nike retroing it down the line if the OW brand is still up and running.

I can see Nike retroing it down the line if the OW brand is still up and running.

I highly doubt they would retro the Off-White collection. New colorways maybe. I'm sure there will be at least a few more releases from Nike and the LV X AF1s, which will cost an arm and a leg. With the way Virgil worked, he probably had enough ideas for a few years with Nike. There are probably dozens of projects in various states of completion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom