Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Just touched down from GOAT :pimp: 🔥
2817DDD8-B2CB-460A-BD2A-1EF877C1F67E.jpeg

Lol smh… I’ll never forget that. I had to ask people around me if I was buggin and when they said nah that’s blood that was the end of the line for me.

not at all. I returned these because they had a blood stain.. never bought them back though… shoe is meh in hand
Yeah, Ive decided these going back but I messaged GOAT first & see what they say. 3 time in the last month shoes from them have some kind of issue. Ive been asking what they consider B-Grade or not "new condition" & they just offer me GOAT credit to keep. These I cant do because of the ticket I paid plus I cant unsee this flaw....

explain that story pls lol

I never buy stuff like this on StockX, but the shoe had just came out and the fakes weren’t nearly as good yet.. I got em for a really good price… I get the shoe I’m excited and I see this red dot on the toe box of the left shoe. I was like wait hold up maybe that’s the material maybe it’s dirt… wipe it, clean it, nothing… however I noticed it’s starting to get deep brown red… I seen my share of blood.

Ask a few people for there opinion… they were like oh nah that’s FOR SURE blood… so I email StockX at first I’m like hey can y’all just take this pair back and gimme another? They say… “you can keep the shoe and we’ll refund you 15% back” I was like hell nah… they didn’t even argue that this wasn’t blood… they just hit me with that right away… I said nah I’m sending back and they gave me a refund and I just never felt like buying the shoe again so I left it alone…

I never buy stuff like this on StockX, but the shoe had just came out and the fakes weren’t nearly as good yet.. I got em for a really good price… I get the shoe I’m excited and I see this red dot on the toe box of the left shoe. I was like wait hold up maybe that’s the material maybe it’s dirt… wipe it, clean it, nothing… however I noticed it’s starting to get deep brown red… I seen my share of blood.

Ask a few people for there opinion… they were like oh nah that’s FOR SURE blood… so I email StockX at first I’m like hey can y’all just take this pair back and gimme another? They say… “you can keep the shoe and we’ll refund you 15% back” I was like hell nah… they didn’t even argue that this wasn’t blood… they just hit me with that right away… I said nah I’m sending back and they gave me a refund and I just never felt like buying the shoe again so I left it alone…
Yeah, I buy from GOAT because I trusted them more than stockx in the past but recently they haven't been as trenuous as they once were. I remember times when pair were not even bad but they caught a small issue & emailed me to see if I still wanted them. Now feels like they just pass everything through quickly to flip em. Seems like this is something that should have been caught and at least reached out to me to see I still wanted them...

Really considering not buying anything resell anymore...

I'd return as well. Not taking GOAT credit as a form of a partial refund ever as well.
Yeah, I’ve taken partial credit in the past for small things like dirty midsole on some dunks or recently $25 back on a pair of frag dunks because of midsole stitching issue. Only cost me $97 shipped after so I just kept em. This however is a big ticket item & unless they give give me 1/4 of the price back, which they won’t do, they goin back lol. & ima have them pay for the shipping cost too…

Yeah, Ive decided these going back but I messaged GOAT first & see what they say. 3 time in the last month shoes from them have some kind of issue. Ive been asking what they consider B-Grade or not "new condition" & they just offer me GOAT credit to keep. These I cant do because of the ticket I paid plus I cant unsee this flaw....

I’ve purchased I think 9 pairs of shoes total from StockX.

Out of those 9 purchases 4 had issues and two of them had to go back.

One had a scratch and two pairs were worn, complete with dirt and rocks on the bottoms of the shoes.

No issues with GOAT whatsoever. I haven't bought anything super hyped up through them though...feel like that's when more problems could occur.

YeH, I’ve bought many shoes from GOAT including Travis Highs back when they first dropped. I’ve never had a issue that they didn’t resolve but lately they have been slipping. I’m not sure if it’s the holidays rush or just they are getting to big.

Yeah, I’ve taken partial credit in the past for small things like dirty midsole on some dunks or recently $25 back on a pair of frag dunks because of midsole stitching issue. Only cost me $97 shipped after so I just kept em. This however is a big ticket item & unless they give give me 1/4 of the price back, which they won’t do, they goin back lol. & ima have them pay for the shipping cost too…

I did that too with GOAT. Wasn't going to pay for return shipping, when the sneakers had defects. It was back and forth. But they finally gave me full credit. Oddly, never had issues with StockX. With that said, Off-White 5 Sails are going to get grimey after a few wears.

I did that too with GOAT. Wasn't going to pay for return shipping, when the sneakers had defects. It was back and forth. But they finally gave me full credit. Oddly, never had issues with StockX. With that said, Off-White 5 Sails are going to get grimey after a few wears.
I’ve had issues with stockx in the past & stopped using them because they won’t take anything back. Plus their customer service is/or atleast was non existent. Atleast GOAT has a contact system through their app & usually get someone the same day. I’ve waited dayyyys before I get a response back from stockx & then it’s more of a hassle. GOAT seems like they will try to make it right… or maybe it’s because I make them lol.

It's either the photo or they look too big for you. This is how I feel with my TS x fragment lows. I could've probably halfed down with how much extra room I have in there. I usually wear 9's in mostly everything so figured that would be the same. Not to mention 8.5 was like a whole 100 more than a 9

goat used to be way better, i agree (though i'll fully concede that i'm way more uptight/anal about things than the average shoe person)

within the past year or two or so, i've received shadow 1s that came without the shoe trees and paper, and with the laces undone after looking like they'd been laced up prior

nigels where one shoe was already laced up (and maybe even a little warped?); p sure this was a plastic-wrapped display shoe

blazers that didn't have the classic '77 tag like they show in their own product pictures

and supreme dunk lows that came without the hangtag (!!!); fortunately i did manage to get a small credit for these, but wtf, how'd these ever even pass without them notifying me of the problem?

and i know the above all sounds like small, bulls**t issues (which, again, i fully concede they would be for most people; except for the supreme dunks - that sh*t was genuinely egregious), but man, if i'm gonna be buying shoes at two to three to four times and above their msrp, i really want them to come like i bought them from the retailer directly

i know it's out of the control of these intermediaries, but it's still something i almost demand considering the prices i'm paying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom