Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Won the blazers; going to 21 mercer to pick up today after work, not expecting any hassles......Already sold on ebay for $800. Easy come up on one of the weaker shoes in the collection. #ThanksHypebeasts

Won the blazers; going to 21 mercer to pick up today after work, not expecting any hassles......Already sold on ebay for $800. Easy come up on one of the weaker shoes in the collection. #ThanksHypebeasts

800 is actually a very good price for blazers, move it asap.

Entered for everything minus the blazers in London. Flying out of NY to London if I hit. Trying to pre-plan a little just in case. What's the cheapest round-trip option for me? I plan on keeping the shoes if I win.

Entered for everything minus the blazers in London. Flying out of NY to London if I hit. Trying to pre-plan a little just in case. What's the cheapest round-trip option for me? I plan on keeping the shoes if I win.
Same - all around. Only I’ll make a work trip out of it :smile:.

Bruh, if I don't get these prestos in November....I'mma be heated.
I really want to rock the prestos, but if I strike out on the entire collection I'll be pressed. I'm wanting the Prestos, Air Max's, and Chucks to wear.

If I win the 1's they are going on ice for a bit. I think they'll be like Red October's, if not rarer 10 years from now in mint condition.

Saying all of this based on the assumption that the November release will be practically nonexistent

I just looked up round trip prices from ny to London the prices i seen are in the 3 thousand dollars or more range not worth it unless you win all 5

Last edited:
How are the dudes hanging out outside offering to pay? Cash money? I'd be worried about getting caught up with some counterfeit bills

How are the dudes hanging out outside offering to pay? Cash money? I'd be worried about getting caught up with some counterfeit bills
Cash money. If you're a size 11.5 or 12 I'll give you a stout offer for whatever you're picking up. Venmo, cash, paypal. I'm antsy to grab a pair for myself.

Well here goes my story.

Won the raffle for the AM90's, found someone to cop my kicks for a good amount (more than what it's worth now). Asked the wife if I could cash in my "guy's trip" credit since I wasn't going to go on one anytime soon due to everyone being busy. Asked my dude in NY if I could kick it/crash over for the night (Saturday) if I did come, booked my flight and I was on my way.

Landed around 3pm, got picked up at EWR then went to the homie's apartment, got to Mercer around 5:30 pm, got the shoe then left.

Got to this Mexican joint in soho for some Happy Hour Margaritas, got some beer and went to someone else's place to hangout on the rooftop. I hear "rooftop parties" are what's in over there (NY). Got a little tipsy, went back to the apartment to knockout.

Woke up at 6am, went to EWR, flew to San Diego for a stop, ate Phil's BBQ for lunch, flew back to LA. Drove back to my place and hit turtle mode (almost out of battery in an EV car)

Took some pics of the shoe (attached), now about to sell it to the dude for agreed price. (He sold the shoe for a high price on Stockx, and decided not to make the trip to NY because of prior engagements).

Attachments

• IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2411.JPG
    IMG_2411.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2412.JPG
    IMG_2412.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2416.JPG
    IMG_2416.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2420.JPG
    IMG_2420.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_2430.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2433.JPG
    IMG_2433.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 56
Well here goes my story.

Won the raffle for the AM90's, found someone to cop my kicks for a good amount (more than what it's worth now). Asked the wife if I could cash in my "guy's trip" credit since I wasn't going to go on one anytime soon due to everyone being busy. Asked my dude in NY if I could kick it/crash over for the night (Saturday) if I did come, booked my flight and I was on my way.

Landed around 3pm, got picked up at EWR then went to the homie's apartment, got to Mercer around 5:30 pm, got the shoe then left.

Got to this Mexican joint in soho for some Happy Hour Margaritas, got some beer and went to someone else's place to hangout on the rooftop. I hear "rooftop parties" are what's in over there (NY). Got a little tipsy, went back to the apartment to knockout.

Woke up at 6am, went to EWR, flew to San Diego for a stop, ate Phil's BBQ for lunch, flew back to LA. Drove back to my place and hit turtle mode (almost out of battery in an EV car)

Took some pics of the shoe (attached), now about to sell it to the dude for agreed price. (He sold the shoe for a high price on Stockx, and decided not to make the trip to NY because of prior engagements).
So you won the 90s and the 1s?

Back
Top Bottom