Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Oh ok I see now. I also won the 90s. Did you sell to one of the buyers outside?

nah, just some local dude that sold it on stockx at a high price. he also won the shoe, size 9. he didn't want to cancel his plans over the weekend so he found me in a shoe group.. i decided to pick em up and sell it to him so he can fulfill his stockx order. he made a little money too from doing nothing.

i put my shoe in my backpack asap so when i walked out i wouldn't get hassled. how much were the dudes outside offering?

nah, just some local dude that sold it on stockx at a high price. he also won the shoe, size 9. he didn't want to cancel his plans over the weekend so he found me in a shoe group.. i decided to pick em up and sell it to him so he can fulfill his stockx order. he made a little money too from doing nothing.

i put my shoe in my backpack asap so when i walked out i wouldn't get hassled. how much were the dudes outside offering?

IDK I ignored them as I left. I'm sure it was a low ball tho. These aren't in that top 3 of the pack so around 6 to 7 if I had to guess. If you were able to break 4 figures on these you cleaned up.

IDK I ignored them as I left. I'm sure it was a low ball tho. These aren't in that top 3 of the pack so around 6 to 7 if I had to guess. If you were able to break 4 figures on these you cleaned up.

low 4 digits, my homie picked me up and dropped me off at the airport, i used up about 25k in united miles. i paid for dinner/drinks.

it was worth it.

low 4 digits, my homie picked me up and dropped me off at the airport, i used up about 25k in united miles. i paid for dinner/drinks.

it was worth it.
Yup you def came out on top. I'm keeping mine because they're such a nice shoe; but talking to you is giving me second thoughts :lol:

Did he have to send you his contact info for you to pick up the shoes?

I think I can swing it now tbh. Some people see 2 shoes, Yeezy's too, and might say eff if. Got a couple of interests already but none solid.

I think I can swing it now tbh. Some people see 2 shoes, Yeezy's too, and might say eff if. Got a couple of interests already but none solid.

Word? Damn, hats off to you! This would be a fire trade for you. I wouldn't have even thought that up, 2 used Yeezys for 1 DS OW 1s?! Lmao, people are dumb.

nobody here picked up the blazers today!? really was looking forward to pic up pics. one of the more solid pairs out of the collection iMO.

Curious to hear the offers when I pick up my Vapormax tmm myself.. Already got the minimum I'll sell em for..

Gonna try and trade my Oxford Tans and Moonrocks for the 1's. Both are used, hope I dont have to add cash.

DS I would do that. Depends on used condition.

Anyone like above saying not happening is redic imEo

Offwhite collab has not stood test of TIME...these will dip in time

(Most) Yeezys have stood test of time (so far) & gone up in value & maintained

Offwhite collab value needs lessons learned from Kaws 4 Jordans...look at me now, I'm losin paypaaa

I heard the resellers are making offers for the pairs from the extra credit event too.
So I checked eBay and I'm surprisingly seeing buy it nows for $600+

I heard the resellers are making offers for the pairs from the extra credit event too.
So I checked eBay and I'm surprisingly seeing buy it nows for $600+
Loooooooots of fakes out there. It'll be as bad as Kaws in that aspect. Prices of real pairs will be brought down based on sales of fakes pairs being passed off as legit. Zero chance I'd buy a pair off ebay.

Loooooooots of fakes out there. It'll be as bad as Kaws in that aspect. Prices of real pairs will be brought down based on sales of fakes pairs being passed off as legit. Zero chance I'd buy a pair off ebay.
The tags on the extra credit pairs have the owners' names on it so that will possible help with avoiding fakes when they're made

The tags on the extra credit pairs have the owners' names on it so that will possible help with avoiding fakes when they're made
Definitely. That helps on those pairs for sure. Most people don't even know that though. I'll laugh when the rep companies start making them with names in them and you see listings of "I bought these off John Smith after he picked them up."

Im flying into NYC on Thursday...

Is there anything i can sign up for/a raffle?
I know the ten events were last week.. but hopefully i didnt overlook anything else

Back
Top Bottom