Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

DSM was smooth :pimp:
413546985.jpg

413546986.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone using the Nike account generator from Sonya 75? Getting a 401 error during the signup phase
I doubt any account generator worked as you still would have to give your real name in each account. Imagine winning 10 pairs with the same ID , they would ban you instantly.

hate what we've all become. while this isn't representative of the good people of NT, we're all a part of a culture (and humanity i suppose), that resorts to this kind of vile behavior.
not sure what's worse, that it actually happened or that I thought it would a few days ago.
IMG_5635.PNG.png

hate what we've all become. while this isn't representative of the good people of NT, we're all a part of a culture (and humanity i suppose), that resorts to this kind of vile behavior.
not sure what's worse, that it actually happened or that I thought it would a few days ago.
IMG_5635.PNG.png
It's like the first Yeezy Zebra release. All these resellers outside. I heard someone got robbed too but that could've just been a rumor. :smh:

just got back from a pick up at 21M but honestly felt like the cashout folks were less hawkish then the usual scene ... February's drop of Zebras was crazy and the kids who were robbed decided to dip down an non major street, and end of summer 'restock' of the OG Human Races was equally crazy. Here's hoping the robbing is an unfounded rumor

Back
Top Bottom