Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

5B572D67-413D-4951-8BC6-E3CF39A448A1.jpeg
I am still LIVID! SALTY as hell. Need to unwatch thread now. SMH

Should I be concerned if I still haven't received email confirmation? I won the Blazers and 1's, have been charged for both, both show under "purchases" on my snkrs app, but nothing shows in my order history. However, I did receive the "order xxxx is confirmed" notifications from the app.

Are u trolling

my account got blocked halfway through the collection drop. apparently this tiny black box is a sign your account has been blocked/banned.

Capture.PNG

Same thing happened to me, but after the drops. Can't order men's shoes on the app, and on desktop I get an access denied error when I click on anything. I wasn't using multiple accounts or tabs or anything today.

What did you say to rep? My rep was useless and said can't do anything cause I didn't get an order conf.

Told them I got confirmation on the site and charged on paypal but didn't get an email and no longer saw it on the app.

Provided my paypal transaction id, dollar amount, shoe style and email on my account. They said the would speak to their "coach" and 5 -10 minutes later they said my order went through and they had a confirmation number for me.

my account got blocked halfway through the collection drop. apparently this tiny black box is a sign your account has been blocked/banned.

Capture.PNG

Don't ask me what I did because I didn't do anything. The only thing I can think of is that my gf's snkrs account is linked to my paypal. They've been sending her order confirmations and whatnot to my snkrs email address. I don't know why.
Same thing happened to me, no idea why

Capture.PNG

Don't ask me what I did because I didn't do anything. The only thing I can think of is that my gf's snkrs account is linked to my paypal. They've been sending her order confirmations and whatnot to my snkrs email address. I don't know why.
I had something like that too for the jordan 1s on desktop. but now that im on the phone lte I can purchase other shoes again.

Capture.PNG

I got that tiny black box a couple times too but after a couple refreshes, it would show the "buy now" button. I got a lucky "W" on the AF1. I don't think that black box necessarily means blocked/banned.

I agree. There will never be a perfect system, because people will always find a way to finesse it. Especially when there is resale money to be made. Everyone becomes a reseller. Just feels like they could screen new/inactive accounts before these type of drops or do a little more in general.

And I'm sure bots ate today. They always do. But it isn't just bots. It's dudes will countless accounts. This wasn't FCFS, so you could just get in line with all your accounts and increase your chances. Same with Nike Draws that are open for an hour. The only way it would be "fair" would be if Nike changed the release procedure EVERY release. That way no one would know how the shoes drop and wouldn't be able to prepare, we'd all be on a new, even playing field, but obviously, that isn't going to happen.

I think Nike did do some screening of accounts....my office mate wanted a pair of the vapormaxes and so i told her this morning to create an account. She was able to get through for the HDs but when she went back for later drops Nike had locked the account (she got a message it wasn't recognized - and hasn't received her confirmation email for the HDs). I got nothing going manual today but was able to get a couple of pairs through my bot - I am sure other bots did likewise. I think a) nike should like the footstores limit the number of 'new' accounts per day which will slow down the infinite SNKR accounts and b) have a clear pecking order again -- ie: app gets priority over desktop (greater chance of bot usage).

Told them I got confirmation on the site and charged on paypal but didn't get an email and no longer saw it on the app.

Provided my paypal transaction id, dollar amount, shoe style and email on my account. They said the would speak to their "coach" and 5 -10 minutes later they said my order went through and they had a confirmation number for me.

Thanks. Did you do phone chat or live chat?

Yo I understand if you order some shoes and are concerned if it went through or not but damn Nike released 10 hyped shoes today. You know the sites all messed up, esp because it was on the snkrs app. Some of you need to get some patience, Nike can barley handle one hyped release let alone 10.

Got through on the blazers. Didn't get an email confirmation but my paypal was charged. Looked back at the app and it no longer said purchased.

Contacted Nike in a panic. After about an hour wait they confirmed my order went through.

Definitely contact Nike support if you have any doubts.

Desktop or phone? How fast you added to cart?

I'd maybe cop AF1s for resale at around 350-400. I don't think I'd want to go much higher than that. I see they're kinda around 480-500 in my size right now.

Hopefully when people receive their Nike pairs and list them the prices will dip.

seriously considering paying resale for these......what do yall antipate the prices will look like after everyone gets their pairs? Around $1k? under?...going for around $1200 right now

seriously considering paying resale for these......what do yall antipate the prices will look like after everyone gets their pairs? Around $1k? under?...going for around $1200 right now

I'm hoping under $1k, but now that all the pairs have been released and its still at $1.2k. I know Nike will ship pairs, but say that adds another 1000 pairs into the mix, some of which may keep their pairs. I dont know if the needle will move much.

Back
Top Bottom