Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

ihust1e ihust1e still ain't *****

that feels better :lol:

That was the hate talking not your Destiny bro :rofl::smh:

I hit on the 21 Mercer raffle a couple months ago for the AJ1s and flipped them the next day :rofl::nthat:

Guess ima wait for blazer prices to go down. Unfortunately wasnt able to cop the ones i wanted the most :frown:

Got through on the blazers. Didn't get an email confirmation but my paypal was charged. Looked back at the app and it no longer said purchased.

Contacted Nike in a panic. After about an hour wait they confirmed my order went through.

Definitely contact Nike support if you have any doubts.

What did you say to rep? My rep was useless and said can't do anything cause I didn't get an order conf.

Truthfully, there's never going to be a perfect way. There's never going to be enough pairs to go around so no matter what they do people are going to be mad and blame it on bots. The truth is bots didn't eat today. People want someone to blame though so they blame bots without knowing what the f they are talking about.

I agree. There will never be a perfect system, because people will always find a way to finesse it. Especially when there is resale money to be made. Everyone becomes a reseller. Just feels like they could screen new/inactive accounts before these type of drops or do a little more in general.

And I'm sure bots ate today. They always do. But it isn't just bots. It's dudes will countless accounts. This wasn't FCFS, so you could just get in line with all your accounts and increase your chances. Same with Nike Draws that are open for an hour. The only way it would be "fair" would be if Nike changed the release procedure EVERY release. That way no one would know how the shoes drop and wouldn't be able to prepare, we'd all be on a new, even playing field, but obviously, that isn't going to happen.

Guess ima wait for blazer prices to go down. Unfortunately wasnt able to cop the ones i wanted the most :frown:

I don't see prices going down. This release was hard. These seem scarce. More bozos on the yeezy threads hit on the piss yellow and that was uber rare. seeing prices creep up on the AF1 (I own 2, not by choice)

Took all the lost on Nike with 3 Accts so I️ guess I️ will keep my eyes out on the stockx. Size 9 is asking for 595 so slightly drop from a couple of days ago.. I️m thinking should I️ wait a little or what since I️m in no rush at all

Got blocked by the director of marketing for the sneakers app today, they are clueless. All they had to do was give limited access to accounts. It the footapps get taken over by the bots then it's really over.

Guess I'll put it out there now, any interest in a size 11 hyper dunk for trade? Need am90/97 blazer

Hopefully prices on zoom flys drop more or I'll just trade some extra cream v2s

Hope everyone got what they wanted and if they didnt, that they capitalize on the desperation of the brokebois. Sometimes a L can become a W if you set the floor for the Low of the resell marketplace.

Hope everyone got what they wanted and if they didnt, that they capitalize on the desperation of the brokebois. Sometimes a L can become a W if you set the floor for the Low of the resell marketplace.

Did you end getting the entire pack?

Got blocked by the director of marketing for the sneakers app today, they are clueless. All they had to do was give limited access to accounts. It the footapps get taken over by the bots then it's really over.

Guess I'll put it out there now, any interest in a size 11 hyper dunk for trade? Need am90/97 blazer
how do you know if you are blocked ???

Should I be concerned if I still haven't received email confirmation? I won the Blazers and 1's, have been charged for both, both show under "purchases" on my snkrs app, but nothing shows in my order history. However, I did receive the "order xxxx is confirmed" notifications from the app.

my account got blocked halfway through the collection drop. apparently this tiny black box is a sign your account has been blocked/banned.

Capture.PNG

Don't ask me what I did because I didn't do anything. The only thing I can think of is that my gf's snkrs account is linked to my paypal. They've been sending her order confirmations and whatnot to my snkrs email address. I don't know why.

Back
Top Bottom