Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got done with live chat, tried to press and press, he couldn't do anything, said my order got lost in the mix. He gave me a 20% code. Live chat is not the move, those are just regular employees. Seems you have to email or call corporate.

What is the most legit way to size swap? I have a size 11 Blazer but need 10.5.

are you usually a size 11? I'm contemplating on getting a pair of 11 as I'm a true size 11 and have a wide foot, but I'm seeing that the Blazers run a little big

We only have 1, which is somewhat recent. Restock Chicago at Woodfield.

The sneaker stores here are rather underwhelming.

Succezz - Backdoors everything and prices everything far above retail
RSVP Gallery - Backdoor Central. Was selling Presto's for $1000 out the door, owned by Virgil/Don C too.
St Alfred - Somewhat legit, still backdoors but not as much as RSVP. Raffles can be won.
Notre - The only legit place really in the city where winning a raffle can happen
State State Jordan Store - Everything through the app
Restock Chicago - The only place that resembles a Flight Club/Urban Necessities

This is so accurate, especially with St Alfred. They don't let you pick your size when you enter raffles so basically you're getting whats left over after the backdoor pairs. I ended up hitting on the AM90's but it wasn't my size. I enter almost all their raffles and the last time I won was the Moonrock 90s.

We only have 1, which is somewhat recent. Restock Chicago at Woodfield.

The sneaker stores here are rather underwhelming.

Succezz - Backdoors everything and prices everything far above retail
RSVP Gallery - Backdoor Central. Was selling Presto's for $1000 out the door, owned by Virgil/Don C too.
St Alfred - Somewhat legit, still backdoors but not as much as RSVP. Raffles can be won.
Notre - The only legit place really in the city where winning a raffle can happen
State State Jordan Store - Everything through the app
Restock Chicago - The only place that resembles a Flight Club/Urban Necessities
Don’t forget Boneyard.
Essentially Round Two in Chicago.
Good dudes and fair prices for buyers and sellers.

23658851_10211211794597425_2550745689224563087_n.jpg

Saw this picture on Facebook, now i'm not as salty for taking an L.

Do you guys plan to wear the shoe with the zip tie or take it off?
Wore it with the zip tie the first day but then took it off there after. Thing got mad annoying when it'd slide to the medial side of the foot and I'd step on it. Zip tie just sits on my desk right now.

Taking a poll.
Straight swap Kaws 4 for OW Js.

Fair trade?

I was looking into this yesterday because I was considering it. From what I remember, in my size 10, the OW AJ1's went for a little more on both StockX and Stadium Goods fwiw

EDIT:
per Stadium Goods
KAWS sz 10: $1475
OW AJ1s sz 10: $2300

I feel like the AJ1s way overpriced on there so it's relatively fair. But person with the OW AJ1s probably could ask for a littttle more.

23658851_10211211794597425_2550745689224563087_n.jpg

Saw this picture on Facebook, now i'm not as salty for taking an L.

Back of the blazers has the same material. It is what it is. I don't abuse my shoes to have anything major happen.

looks like Kaws has better materials and it'll be worth more in the long run.

There's always the midsole issue with 4s in the long run. 1s last decades. 4s, maybe a decade due to PU midsole.

Back
Top Bottom