Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Got nothing but good things to say about those guys at RoundTwo Hollywood.
Lol, they offered $1200 for my 3 pairs of yeezys, pirate black, red stripe, and beluga.... all in very good condition. Then again it wasn’t Sean and some random pleb worker

Lol, they offered $1200 for my 3 pairs of yeezys, pirate black, red stripe, and beluga.... all in very good condition. Then again it wasn’t Sean and some random pleb worker

Yeah, usually Sean or Luke is behind the counter but a few others are cool, too. Some others are just like smh. That's almost as bad as RIF.LA offering $400 for DS TB 750's.

Was that your YouTube video I saw with this? If so, that guy was an idiot. :lol:

Why do guys come in here asking about trades?

THE TRADE IS UP TO YOU!

IF YOU VALUE A PAIR OF SHAQS THE SAME AS THE OFF WHITE *insert Model* then THE TRADE IS FAIR

WE ALL VALUE SHOES DIFFERENTLY. Everyone not gonna do the same trade or may like xyz more than you. It’s your choice bro. If you gotta ask then you probably don’t need to do it
Same as asking for resale prices. Whatever you feel comfortable paying is what’s worth it.

So, I know how some people are not getting their order confirms, but this guy states that he contacted Nike and they gave him this response.

Purchased a pair from the ten from him, you think he’s trying to scam?

Attachments

• B5FAB9A2-F2B5-4E9E-9B5D-04C0BA2FE715.jpeg
    B5FAB9A2-F2B5-4E9E-9B5D-04C0BA2FE715.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 113
St Alfred - Somewhat legit, still backdoors but not as much as RSVP. Raffles can be won.

This is so accurate, especially with St Alfred. They don't let you pick your size when you enter raffles so basically you're getting whats left over after the backdoor pairs. I ended up hitting on the AM90's but it wasn't my size.

Never knew for sure but this does make sense. On the red air max 1 anniversary drop I waited in line and got a pair, and others told me they made rounds for seconds and thirds. The next week on the blue drop they probably had a third of the amount of stock.

Don’t forget Boneyard.
Essentially Round Two in Chicago.
Good dudes and fair prices for buyers and sellers.

I've tried selling a few shoes to them and gotten pretty low offers. They were only willing to offer $400 for my OW 90s. On the flip side I did get a pair of Bred AJ1s from them from for $350.

I didn't explain what i meant by that comment correctly.

When I said OG over new hype

I was referring to KAWS and Virgil as collaborators.

Sorry. But def. do agree the chi 1's is def. OG af lol...

All in all. Just buy one and keep both lol... Nobody is really winning and get what you want ultimately
OK LETS RAFFLE FOR KAWS LIKE ITS A GAMBLE FOR $350

Looking at these resell prices, NIKE is high fiving and giving the whole marketing department bonus checks. They gave a hyperdunk a resell that in itself is an achievement.

Still got real tears from yesterday! I hit AM90 and 97 from kith but really wanted prestos or aj1...snkrs ruined my life yesterday!!!! I used up all my luck with kith.

Considering doing a lace swap with my Blazers and Zoom-Flys. Keeping the white on Zoom-fly's and doing the color tipped laces on the blazers.

Thanks, Yeah, was hyped on the 97s till I saw that the structure was kinda taken away from them
imo the "ghosting" works better on the other models, the 97s look a bit plain. still a nice shoe but like the "revealing" ones better, especially the 90s

Can somebody give me a quick rundown as to why this collection is as hyped as it is? I've never heard of Off-White before. Is it really just low production numbers?

Back
Top Bottom