Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Technically these are the 1st OG OW/Nike drop. :lol:

From the pics so far, the next ones seem a bit underwhelming in my opinion. Kaws = just hype IMO.
Can understand you on this.

My thoughts are KAWS is a legend. Will always have value on anything he does.

But now that we see that he's getting the kaws. This is a no brainer do it!!!!!

Reactions: PJS
Dont be foolish...
For now it's likely OW >>> Kaws
But as for the future it will always be OG's over new hype
Keep Kaws. Save. cop OW's

I disagree with this, I think it's the other way around especially with the Round 2 OW AJ1 release next year being so mehh compared to the chicago colorway. The 1s and that Chicago color way is the definition of "OG". Also, Black Kaws 4s > Grey Kaws 4s imo.

there is no way some dude was just able to casually walk into Barney's and cop multiple pairs from the 10, including 1s. I just dont believe that.

I disagree with this, I think it's the other way around especially with the Round 2 OW AJ1 release next year being so mehh compared to the chicago colorway. The 1s and that Chicago color way is the definition of "OG". Also, Black Kaws 4s > Grey Kaws 4s imo.
I didn't explain what i meant by that comment correctly.

When I said OG over new hype

I was referring to KAWS and Virgil as collaborators.

Sorry. But def. do agree the chi 1's is def. OG af lol...

All in all. Just buy one and keep both lol... Nobody is really winning and get what you want ultimately

I think that the value of the OW AJ1s all depends on how successful Off White itself will be in the future. If it's here to stay then in a few years they'll be worth $$$$$$$$$$$

Side note: are the OW 1's equal in value to the Fragment 1's??

I think that the value of the OW AJ1s all depends on how successful Off White itself will be in the future. If it's here to stay then in a few years they'll be worth $$$$$$$$$$$

Side note: are the OW 1's equal in value to the Fragment 1's??

The main reason, the secondary reason is the"85" detail which is my birth year, I like the OW1 is that its not just a new color blocking scheme. It's an artistic take on it. For that reason, I consider them more valuable than Frags, which one may custom on any AJ1, which almost has it (i.e. sails or reverse frags).

Thanks, Yeah, was hyped on the 97s till I saw that the structure was kinda taken away from them
The structure may be thin with no lining but it is very sturdy and have some weight to them. It’s not like the zoom fly. If you get them you could .5 size down but if you wear thicker socks, tts should be ok.

Thanks for the input y'all.

Honestly, when I think about it, I'd never wear the OW J's (mostly because I don't have my size).
Sounds like it's a fair trade in the scheme of things, so I'm gonna pull the trigger!

Why do guys come in here asking about trades?

THE TRADE IS UP TO YOU!

IF YOU VALUE A PAIR OF SHAQS THE SAME AS THE OFF WHITE *insert Model* then THE TRADE IS FAIR

WE ALL VALUE SHOES DIFFERENTLY. Everyone not gonna do the same trade or may like xyz more than you. It’s your choice bro. If you gotta ask then you probably don’t need to do it

O rly, Nike?

Attachments

• e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg
    e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 4
Why do guys come in here asking about trades?

THE TRADE IS UP TO YOU!

IF YOU VALUE A PAIR OF SHAQS THE SAME AS THE OFF WHITE *insert Model* then THE TRADE IS FAIR

WE ALL VALUE SHOES DIFFERENTLY. Everyone not gonna do the same trade or may like xyz more than you. It’s your choice bro. If you gotta ask then you probably don’t need to do it

Just from a value standpoint, man. Obviously I know what I like but what should I be getting in terms of value :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom