Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

finding Js in 11.5 will be nearly impossible....at this point i'm thinking about just keeping the 12 prestos my friend got for me cause its also kinda special.
but every time i see the 1s i really feel strong about them...also being a real J1 fan....but the stress of finding a pair....

I’m surprised the caption doesn’t say “this is why you couldn’t get a pair”. There’s always one such pic to make those who missed out more mad.

Haha! Nice pants. Been wearing mine with my AF1s.
D784AC56-9AAC-4F46-8285-50EE9EE10027.jpeg

Touché! Haha. My favorite pair of cargos, AF1s look great with them too.

Well my af1 and blazers are on time, but of course my 1 have not moved.
Nike really making me sweat.

The obligatory IG flex pic lol. I bet he just got “lucky”

Insert NAS.gif
He's a sneaker broker...buys from you for low resell prices...sells to clients for high resell prices - makes about 10-20%, but does it at scale so it adds up. The other guys just pound the pavement and command a 400% (and above) premium but can't do it at the same volume because of inherent scalability issues.

He's a sneaker broker...buys from you for low resell prices...sells to clients for high resell prices - makes about 10-20%, but does it at scale so it adds up. The other guys just pound the pavement and command a 400% (and above) premium but can't do it at the same volume because of inherent scalability issues.

I was partially kidding, but like with all hot releases, the stockroomesque pics are a part of the process lol. Whether it’s from a guy you explained or the guy running a bot/cleaning up locally. It’s just part of the territory these days. :lol:

I really don't understand people from out of town (or country) entering a raffle with no intention of travelling or having some action plan in place. I've now been asked twice now to assist in picking up someone's winning pair from Haven via a friend/middle man. It's so stupid and mind boggling.

I really don't understand people from out of town (or country) entering a raffle with no intention of travelling or having some action plan in place. I've now been asked twice now to assist in picking up someone's winning pair from Haven via a friend/middle man. It's so stupid and mind boggling.

i actually won the raffle at haven too(i'm from california) and was planning to already go that week to visit some family but they canceled last minute. never thought i would've won but that one sucked.

Back
Top Bottom