Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Some people dont even have the luxury of sharing thanksgiving with their fam for various reasons. Just thought it waa funny trying to tell a group of strangers what to do with their time

Some people dont even have the luxury of sharing thanksgiving with their fam for various reasons. Just thought it waa funny trying to tell a group of strangers what to do with their time
I feel ya. I wasn’t trying to tell anyone what to do but people get so wrapped up with the holidays. Family is Family all year round. That’s all I’m saying. U feel me? It’s deeper than just 1 or 2 Days Out the year lol.

Much better than the AF1 that was part of "the ten" collection IMO. Leather quality is good but not great. Comparable to the recent linen release.
af1.jpg

This whole release as a whole was a great marketing move. Gave Nike back the hype it was recently lacking.

As a consumer who wanted to own all 10 pairs, it was horrible.

From buying reservations back in september, to getting lucky on NDC, to trading/selling older unwanted sneakers to grab ones from this collection I wanted, made it fun somewhat.

This was the first time in awhile, at least speaking for myself, really put the chase into perspective and made it fun again. Speaking for strictly Nike.

Real talk, at the end of they day they just sneakers fam.

Happy thanksgiving to NT & all the help we get from each other.
Truth fam. You should do public service announcements. Pretty eloquent how you brought things back to reality from yzy szn to real fam, fam fam.

Much better than the AF1 that was part of "the ten" collection IMO. Leather quality is good but not great. Comparable to the recent linen release.
af1.jpg
Disagree. These look like run of the mill AF1 w crappy leather and a feminine looking silver swoosh. The OW one is very unique and interesting to look at with its mix of materials, mesh some leather, clear swoosh, clear sole. It’s not for everyone but way more interstimg than this which is kinda dull, but rarer obviously.

I'm over here in thailand praying my 90s make it to my house in the states. Last year someone at ups stole my supreme box logo before being delivered smh

af1.jpg
complex con right, i really need an 11.5 in the off whites thoooooo

af1.jpg
I think they’re nice. Good twist on a classic. But the ow are far more interesting imho.

Back
Top Bottom