Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_7866.PNG

Whose in for chucks.....?
I know it’s kinda blasphemy but I don’t wanna complete the 10 w those. I’ll just take the A- and move on to the next round of OW.

This might be as good as it’s gonna get.

Last edited:
Really hoping to find those AJ1s, but oh well...on to the next one. I'm assuming Nike doesn't want to give another brand too much shine with their collaborations, including increasing production numbers, but I hope they reconsider.

Y’all are crazy, the Converse look great. Wait til January when everyone comes out of the woodworks trying to cop just because they’re releasing all by themselves :rofl:

Y’all are crazy, the Converse look great. Wait til January when everyone comes out of the woodworks trying to cop just because they’re releasing all by themselves :rofl:
To resell
No one is wearing these!
We got AJ1's

Definitely an OW air max 95, Uptempo, and a Griffey max 1 would be dream releases

This was the problem with Nike, just retroing old models. No thanks on those, take modern and new design, with a couple of existing designs and let Virgil do his tweaks.

Realistically I can only see one more collection done. Highly doubt this will be an on-going thing.

it's crazy how all of kanye's boys are making major moves .. remember the rosewood movement, who would've dreamed it!?
RosewoodMovement.jpg

This was the problem with Nike, just retroing old models. No thanks on those, take modern and new design, with a couple of existing designs and let Virgil do his tweaks.

Realistically I can only see one more collection done. Highly doubt this will be an on-going thing.

C’mon you know Nike will beat this thing to death. Like they did this year with the AM97 and Uptempo. They will do this for a bit. Keeping it limited will overcome any decline in innovation

They're definitely doing a second collection, I'll be very shocked if it doesn't actually happen. They want to ride off the hype and hysteria it created...pretty much the Air Yeezys all over again. They'll probably change up the pre-release strategy. I don't see them continuing to do such a large capsule after the second go around.

bit the bullet and paid $1150 for jordans. still don’t know how i feel about it. a little more than i wanted to pay. most i ever paid resell. but a couple non sneaker things this week went my way so i figured why not.

the best part about pulling the trigger is i no longer have to be preoccupied with wanting/looking for them anymore.

don’t think i’ll really get hurt at that price. if they restock so be it, but if they do i prob won’t be one of the people winning raffles anyway

bit the bullet and paid $1150 for jordans. still don’t know how i feel about it. a little more than i wanted to pay. most i ever paid resell. but a couple non sneaker things this week went my way so i figured why not.

the best part about pulling the trigger is i no longer have to be preoccupied with wanting/looking for them anymore.

don’t think i’ll really get hurt at that price. if they restock so be it, but if they do i prob won’t be one of the people winning raffles anyway
seriously the gnawing feeling of missing out and trying to fix it sucks. Happens to me all the time. Like an itch that has to be scratched. Usually I just cop and if I'm not that interested in wearing them I'll just move them down the line when I'm tired of them and the price is right. Prestos will be hard to not rock though

seriously the gnawing feeling of missing out and trying to fix it sucks. Happens to me all the time. Like an itch that has to be scratched. Usually I just cop and if I'm not that interested in wearing them I'll just move them down the line when I'm tired of them and the price is right. Prestos will be hard to not rock though

this is the thing. i dunno if it’s harder to wear a sneaker that i paid retail on that ends up being worth a bunch or paying a bunch on resale for a sneaker and then wearing it.

this is the thing. i dunno if it’s harder to wear a sneaker that i paid retail on that ends up being worth a bunch or paying a bunch on resale for a sneaker and then wearing it.
lol I think paying resale makes it harder for me to wear it.

who wins:

Mario: gets OW Hyperdunks
Off-White-x-Nike-React-Hyperdunk-Virgil-Abloh-Buy-adidas-NMD-Nike-Jordan-VoporMax-Sneakers-Trainers-in-UK-EU-DE-Europe-Germany-for-Man-and-Women-01-275x150.jpg

Luigi: gets $180 cash
a 8/10 black CDG/Supreme box logo hoodie
Supreme_x_Comme_Des_Garcons_CDG_Box_Logo_Hoodie_-_Black_d2beb445-965c-45a8-a816-343574506d3b_800x.png

and a used once Supreme 17 back pack
RED_2_1024x1024.jpg

I think paying resale and wearing is easier. once you wear them enough times it feels worth paying the resale. on the other hand if I paid retail I'd constantly think about a missed $ opportunity

Back
Top Bottom