Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Anyone following Ubiq's IG story? People just picking up Off-whites. I wonder what's going on there? lol

Went there with insomnia cookies around 10, they said you gotta watch the twitter account when I got to the register, then I heard winners selected randomly whatever that means. I know Ubiqs always been known to backdoor limited releases since air yeezys, but maybe they are selecting winners randomly, I doubt it though.

Thinking about a trade. Off White AF1 and Blazers for 2 Cream Yeezys. I would add $75-$100. Anyone think the Yeezys will go up or is it a fair trade? Thanks all!

2C345B82-7E90-40FD-B1E8-FD6E1659881B.jpeg These are probably the most beautiful kicks I’ve ever held in person! The quality is so on point !

If anyone wants to trade a size 12 air max 90 for beluga 2.0 let me know in PM. I struck out on a million off-white raffles but of course hit on Yeezy...

Well I guess I never noticed I just got 3 pairs from snkrs app and never noticed maybe I’m just way too hype right now. 97s getting thrown on asap for tonight. Oh and they run tts if anyone was wondering they fit perfect I’m just going to pull a lace swap with the black laces to give them some flavor

Anyone order from ndc and not get shipping yet? I had my blazers come in but my 97s no shipping yet. Checked with customer service and they said both orders went through

Back
Top Bottom