Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

35A95568-34D9-4CC4-BF03-F3FD5395189E.jpeg

My two came in from Nike. Now to make moves for the 90s.

35A95568-34D9-4CC4-BF03-F3FD5395189E.jpeg

My two came in from Nike. Now to make moves for the 90s.

AF1 is my favorite ghosting pair with AM97 a close second. Low key fire. Completed the Revealing set today. Only one outside of AF1 I want from ghosting is AM97. Hopefully someone bites on Stockx.

Someone said back of hyperdunk looks like lips in a review. Can’t get that out of my head now.

giphy.gif

S/O to yall for that windy city oop! Just got those Blazers for $430 w/ free shipping :pimp:

how long does stockx turn around time usually take?

ordered 1s on wednesday, know yesterday was a holiday but feel like the dude should have shipped today.

feel like by the time i get them theyre gonna be jordan 2s.

but for real whenever i sell anything that stuff goes out the next business day

damn which pairs did wcs have for sale? prices seems fair all things considered. missed out

ordered 1s on wednesday, know yesterday was a holiday but feel like the dude should have shipped today.

Takes a while actually, I don't think they update that fast. Copped a few stuff and it's taking forever. Like the seller waited to the last possible second to ship from the farthest corner of planet earth :lol:

Takes a while actually, I don't think they update that fast. Copped a few stuff and it's taking forever. Like the seller waited to the last possible second to ship from the farthest corner of planet earth :lol:

thats weak. for a g note in their pocket you think theyd pump theyre arms to the post office

thats weak. for a g note in their pocket you think theyd pump theyre arms to the post office
Yea some guys just don't care, I know I take it a little more serious cuz they pay me as soon as I get the label scanned but not everyone got that deal. Even I sometimes wait til the last day, been lazy as of late

Yea some guys just don't care, I know I take it a little more serious cuz they pay me as soon as I get the label scanned but not everyone got that deal. Even I sometimes wait til the last day, been lazy as of late

how many days do they give you?

The guy hasn't shipped for authentication yet? My bid was accepted at about 11 and they shipped it out at around 3:30

lmao

It’s wonky this week because of the Holiday. I got a pair of AJ1 of Stockx on Monday and the seller had till today to ship. I know that because I sold a pair of Yeezys that same day and also had till today to ship. The penalties are stiff for flaking so don’t worry, you’ll get your pairs, but all good things take time.

Just bit the bullet and copped prestos off StockX. I think i made out pretty good. Copped AJ 1s at retail, flipped them for Prestos and still have $800 left from the Jordan sale. I’m happy.

Side note : AJ1s are beautiful in person. Prestos just more wearable to me.

Just bit the bullet and copped prestos off StockX. I think i made out pretty good. Copped AJ 1s at retail, flipped them for Prestos and still have $800 left from the Jordan sale. I’m happy.

Side note : AJ1s are beautiful in person. Prestos just more wearable to me.

Whoa - how much you sell the AJ1 for? You made out like a bandit

Back
Top Bottom