Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

bit the bullet for prestos. first time ever paying that much for a shoe. just had to have them in the collection.
time to let go of a few things!
yup.... this is me. I bet you're wondering how I got here... Well, let's rewind to the 20th of November..

argh..i emailed WCS to see if they will let me change my zoom flys up .5.. no respone.. we shall see.. stupid sizing..i even ordered a pair of ZoomSPs from NDC to test fit...arghhh

If youre gonna pay $900 for a shoe...make it a good one :nthat:

n3M8oQIl.jpg

Just won Beluga 2.0s from a Kith raffle.

Can’t even finesse off whites outta these bull ****s :lol:
I tried to trade a dude on fb group beluga 2.0 plus $200 for the 90s this morning. shot down with the quicknessssss

Just got my 97s from SNKRS. I was initially just going to use these as trade bait to get the 90s, but wow.

I've never been a fan of the 97, especially when I'd see collabs like the Undefeated, or colorways like the silver bullet etc. But Virgil did a number on these. I thought I'd have to go tts based on previous posts, but nah, these fit.

All this to say, I'm keeping them.

Just got my 97s from SNKRS. I was initially just going to use these as trade bait to get the 90s, but wow.

I've never been a fan of the 97, especially when I'd see collabs like the Undefeated, or colorways like the silver bullet etc. But Virgil did a number on these. I thought I'd have to go tts based on previous posts, but nah, these fit.

All this to say, I'm keeping them.
Thank you ! I hit on the 97s with first choice being the 90 these second by in hand these 97s are a wrk of art straight keeping mines

Contacted ndc customer service since my 97s have not shipped yet. Was told they are "looking" for a pair for me in the warehouse. Done deal that I am not getting my pair I'm guessing. Kind of a bummer because these are the only ones I really wanted.

if anyone is looking for great prices on some off white go check out windcity sole, can't beat them a few of the shoes are still left. Grabbed another set of Vapormax and AM 90's earlier today

if anyone is looking for great prices on some off white go check out windcity sole, can't beat them a few of the shoes are still left. Grabbed another set of Vapormax and AM 90's earlier today

I don't want to be that dude.. but the full size run vs the price appears too good to be true..

I don't want to be that dude.. but the full size run vs the price appears too good to be true..

I’ve bought from them before and they’re legit, but the stock just seems insane. As if a store backdoored their entire stock. I got the vapormax from there earlier. Will see what happened. Used American Express, as usual, just in case.

Yo i legit did not think people ever won those promotions. Figured it was just to draw traffic. On StockX Black Friday promotion all i got was free shipping lmao

Back
Top Bottom