Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

no love on beloogs 2.0

was gonna try and trade them for zoom fly or blazers

Ha I’m on that thread too. Struck out. Hope resale drops below $400. Otherwise, I’m ok passing. Off White pairs will take me well into 2018. Adidas splash is garbage. It makes waiting to ATC on Nike a couple of years ago look more hopeful.

Ha I’m on that thread too. Struck out. Hope resale drops below $400. Otherwise, I’m ok passing. Off White pairs will take me well into 2018. Adidas splash is garbage. It makes waiting to ATC on Nike a couple of years ago look more hopeful.
my homegirl hit on confirmed for me but then got mad at me that the assigned mall was so far. she dubbed me today. SMH

my homegirl hit on confirmed for me but then got mad at me that the assigned mall was so far. she dubbed me today. SMH

Haha similar issue with me last weekend. Wife hit on a Zoom Fly at Kith, but said it was too cold to go from queens and stand on line.

After looking at more and more pics, I'm finally going to cave and pay resale lol. The Prestos are unfortunately out of my price range, so I'm going for AM 90s. I'm usually retail or bust, so I was hoping people could help me out with advice. Should I hop on Goat/StockX now while most pairs are probably being flipped or should I wait a bit? I doubt prices are going to go down but wanted to get some NT opinions before I sell off a pair of Yeezys and grab the AM90s. Thanks yall and congrats to those who copped off SNKRS.

the price will only rise from here. From what I can tell, prices have already started to level off and start going back up.
Find as good a deal as you can stomache and don't look back.

I doubled up on AF1s for $390 in sz 11 and have yet to see a deal like that go down anywhere else since then.

Wow. Just got my af1 and they’re amazing. If the ones are even half as good I’ll be happy as hell!

Considering trading my Blazers for Vapormaxes. I’d be adding $150 on top. What’s the best way to do the trade aspect in different states?

sold the yeezys I picked up today from Footlocker raffle to pick up the Zoom Fly from WCS, pretty excited to get them in hand.

I only got one 350 today because I won a raffle. I was on splash for nine hours lol. Most of it was travel time though.

Back
Top Bottom