Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I only got one 350 today because I won a raffle. I was on splash for nine hours lol. Most of it was travel time though.
yeah basically the same with me, and the pair I got via raffle wasn't in my size. Debating flipping for OW AF1s.
Waiting for the OW Blazers to come in still (monday)..

I dont even have a wide foot but the vapor max feel narrow as hell. Length is good but damn Nike needs to start making their shoes wider in general imo.

This Windy City sole site look too good to be true, the am97 was sold out 8 hours ago and now they are back , can’t pay by PayPal also not a good sign...

This Windy City sole site look too good to be true, the am97 was sold out 8 hours ago and now they are back , can’t pay by PayPal also not a good sign...

They’re legit, but I agree he got some crazy stock and good prices. Let’s see if he ships out next week. Otherwise, I used AmEx. I’ve bought from them before.

I don't think it sold out but he pulled the stock.... the 1s and Prestos disappeared too... Hoping they come back at a discount...

They’re legit, but I agree he got some crazy stock and good prices. Let’s see if he ships out next week. Otherwise, I used AmEx. I’ve bought from them before.
I can see you not the only one saying they legit and you probably right but I really don’t feel confident to place order especially because they don’t accept PayPal and I’m oversea and not using American Express, would be so trouble if this turn out to be kind of scam. But hope that all of you who ordered will receive your pair without any hassle.

Prestos were $900 and AJ1 were $1049.

They are EXTREMELY legit and will ship via Fed Ex within 2-3 days. I've ordered from them 3-4 times, you have nothing to worry about when it comes to authenticity. They've never accepted Paypal, so that's nothing new.

They're from Chicago, and i've met the guy who owns it several times. Very cool people and I try and buy from them when I need to. They always did every SneakerCon before the major hype started.

Bruh look at the # of sales on the Beluga 2.0s

I’m happy I played hot potatoe with my pair. Anyone who wants em is prolly gonna be able to scoop them up for like 350 at some point.

DA851047-0094-4958-83AC-C9DC9003056B.png

I’m happy I played hot potatoe with my pair. Anyone who wants em is prolly gonna be able to scoop them up for like 350 at some point.

I don’t know if it will hit $350. I feel like the shoe will hit a wall at $400. Any dip will get immediately scooped up by people like me who missed.

This is nothing related to Nike x off white collection please post in correct section

I don’t know if it will hit $350. I feel like the shoe will hit a wall at $400. Any dip will get immediately scooped up by people like me who missed.

They’re already at 450 and pairs can be found even lower. I can’t tell you how many bags with 350s I saw in the city today. It was like a Jordan release. I’ve never seen that with yeezy before. I guess Kanye was tellin the truth. I was hyped when I won a raffle because I thought I’d be able to finesse another pair of OWs(hyperdunks,maybe blazers) but nope.

What were the Prestos going for?

$900 which you can find for lower if you look around... the AM90s were the move so far... $399 shipped was a steal... There are bids on StockX over $520 in my size last time I checked...

Dude had 33 pairs of Prestos in my size... Nike in Chicago must have backdoored him the entire stock when they cancelled the draw...

I’m still so gutted about DSM... After the EU drop I put up a page monitor but must have clicked it off at some point when cleaning up... I have no idea how easy it was to cook manually but would have loved just one pair of Prestos

I had prestos on Windy City sole in cart to see final shipped price, but tax alone was about $80.

It’s not about reporting you, i wonder if you just a kid for saying this but I nicely asked and though you might understand it’s annoying for those who follow this thread and receive notification. Another option for You can talk privately with your bro about yeezy

Many users were talking about belugas today in reference to trading them for varying Off White/Nike models. Some of us were just pointing out the fact that scenario was a no go based on percieved value. That’s how they came up. I apologize that you or anyone for that matter had to endure those posts. I’ll refrain from posting about them.

I had prestos on Windy City sole in cart to see final shipped price, but tax alone was about $80.
yeah the the tax killed me on the 97s and put me at 490 total. I was so sick from not pulling the trigger on the 90s though so I just did it lol

I’m not feeling confident with WCS as well. I saw some comments on IG from people saying they will file a claim with their CC because they never got their shoes and no shipping confirmations. And now those messages are deleted.

I did order a pair of OW Zoom Fly on Friday. Hope I’m wrong and It does get shipped. Next time I’m going to stick with StockX and pay a little more instead of uncertainty and hassle if I have to file a claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom