Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I hope all of y’all get your pairs from WCS but it seemed like they had a **** ton of pairs. I would expect them to sell out at those prices and it never seemed to happen.

Windysole prices were pretty on point. I thought about copping to sell but would end up being same as what I paid if I took highest stockX offers

So prices were priced to sell. Not sit and sell in a month or 5. Wasn’t too low. Wasn’t too high

I’m not feeling confident with WCS as well. I saw some comments on IG from people saying they will file a claim with their CC because they never got their shoes and no shipping confirmations. And now those messages are deleted.

I did order a pair of OW Zoom Fly on Friday. Hope It does gets shipped.
Thanks for sharing this info, I will pass and not pull the trigger., but I really hope you will receive your pair

I already got shipping for my hyperdunks. Nothing yet for am90s. I'm mad that I didn't know about the shipping code when I got the 90s. I know it's only $20 but it gnaws at me. They didn't respond about applying it after the order was placed.

E79CE464-252C-4041-AC6A-A7799B44C291.jpeg

2018’s pic via modernnotoriety

Not feeling that AJ1 in this pic or the on foot posted earlier. Vapormax looks better than the one that released last week. IMO that was the worst of the pack.

I used my draw debacle credit today to pick these up. For 124 all in, I’m feeling pretty good. I know these aren’t off white but, off white got me them for the low and they are without a doubt my favorite pair of the year. Most underrated. Not for everyone but soooooo ridiculous in person. 3M toebox, color shift airbag, iridescent piping, glow in the dark sole. Tumbled leather. Unbelievable. More importantly, great cause.
D3905B65-8416-4BAF-809A-983C05C3746B.jpeg

B4DFB5C9-EE56-4D10-ADD7-A53A3BE02941.jpeg

D10F2617-2A72-4C0D-BA82-1915A0ECAC27.jpeg

Adidas splash page is ****

Only good when its works in your favor lol

although i got two wannabelugas overall, the 3 OWs seemed easier to get than those 2 yeezys for me

hqdefault.jpg

As Yeezy's decline, Off White will rise... Think of it this way: Yeezys were once a sub culture type shoe (when with Nike) and now I see middle schoolers rocking fake pairs left and right, "yeezy" this and "yeezy" that. Yeezys now belong to the kids, not the adults.

Off White however is a flip on a shoe that allows Virgil to deconstruct all sorts of designs over time. Demand is there and won't go away for awhile. For now, it is a shoe that adults can enjoy because of the simplicity and yet intricacy of the design. The rarity and "toughness" of getting the shoe is also at a perfect level where if you hustle and/or get lucky you are able to score, yet if you miss, there is a price point of the 9 designs that aren't break the bank levels.

Personally, I love the direction Nike went with these and plan to cop as many various designs that have come out, and are yet to come out.

So, what seems to be the consensus as far as pulling the resale trigger is concerned? Do it now, wait a bit? Thinking of grabbing the Prestos or Vapormaxes....

I played it safe and copped AM90s yesterday after selling AF1s and Hyperdunks. I think resale is going to rise. People who want these are definitely buying now.

Most, if not all, pairs are now in hand. Anyone flipping to fund their holidays are probably already listing. I would say the next week or two is last licks before an upward trend. The next dip you’ll see is when the next Ten are released when people want to flip again.

Back
Top Bottom