Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Did you ever come across a pair of TS for yourself yet?
I haven't just because I can't justify the price, ended up taking the whole thing as a learning process of what I can do in the future to increase my chances of getting a pair secured

I haven't just because I can't justify the price, ended up taking the whole thing as a learning process of what I can do in the future to increase my chances of getting a pair secured

Hopefully prices come down for you. I was only able to secure my pair because of that link you posted on release day. Struck out on so many raffles etc. Sucks that you didn't have access for some reason. My girl was about to double up on the 11.5 for me but it sold out before she could buy on nike. That 2nd pair was heading your way if I woulda got it.

If you manage to sell a couple pairs or if prices drop to a place you're comfortable with I would say get a pair for sure. They are beautiful in person and I cannot wait to break them out.

Really annoyed I struck out on these. Especially with summer weather finally rolling around here, would've loved to beat up a pair before winter comes/November drop.

539A4886-BDF1-4C18-B9C8-C44A68878D29.jpeg
Was able to scoop these for retail straight from 21 mercer thanks to my boy. The detail on them is amazing one of the few really hyped releases I was able to cop

I'm keen to see how much prices fall post Paris release next week.
My guess vapor/presto - fall to 750. AM 90/Blazer 600 an The AJ1 around 1000-1250.

Sorry to inform you guys, but Paris draw is already closed. It finished about a day after London

Debating wether I should drop resell on prestos or blazers

I like the prestos slightly more, but blazers are much more affordable

both are in my top 3 with the 1s, but those are just out of my price range :lol:

Back
Top Bottom