Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_4914.JPG
My pic went semi viral on IG with almost 400k impressions. :lol:

Controversy much.

Details are so nice on every aspect of the collection. From the box to the shoes themselves. You can tell Virgil put a lot of thought into designing the shoes

one dude from paris said on fb he got a mail at 2pm euro time, but i have seen nothing beside that yet.....

Heard someone say Nike cancelled all entires of the Paris drop or some ish
Will be pissed if so, since I signed up literally the second it was live

i have the same thing but when i click om the name it says im on the wait list
Playing around with the site I see it says I’m on waiting list still, eh. Have yet to see anyone saying they got an email + provided the email, good luck to all then. Praying I get something by tonight

Attachments

• 5355038E-8E3A-4B8F-A005-BE1CA9B9CD55.png
    5355038E-8E3A-4B8F-A005-BE1CA9B9CD55.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 14
3 frenchies with mails so far....

edit: but it seems its all false talk so far, dude from nike france said no mails out yet

Last edited:
Nikelab in Paris i got a feeling its gonna be a zoo....crazy thing its a couple streets down from the supreme store......hopefully something comes thru....only 3 hours from me...definitely worth a trip....

I m French and just received email for vapormax only, but it failed for me, waiting for AJ1 and presto...

looks like first emails went out for the vapormax - seems like they may be doing them one day at a time...which is a nice long-haul travel deterrent.

For vapormax it is the case...the proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170925-195557.png
    Screenshot_20170925-195557.png
    118 KB · Views: 41
if tickets are less than 1000 ill go to france. I just hope they dont do this one day at a time BS

Back
Top Bottom