Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

The web sign up said notification would happen by 11:59p on the 13th. The waitlist email said by the 15th. I guess we’ve got 55 mins.

The web sign up said notification would happen by 11:59p on the 13th. The waitlist email said by the 15th. I guess we’ve got 55 mins.
Exactly what I was thinking, shot clocks ticking. Haven't heard of anyone winning from NL, but I do see a lot of people have purchased from them already somehow.

Oh well here's hoping

DM'd NikeLab they told me that we have until Monday for a confirmation, so I guess the 15th isn't the due date anymore

Oh wow, that sucks doesn't give us enough time to book a flight if we do win.
Word, honestly think they kinda lowkey did that on purpose. Nike Europe is a whole different beast, they're even selling the non picked up sneakers to the public I read?

Luckily my company has a London branch so I had a connect.

90s, AJ1s, and Presto's best in the collection. Wouldn't purchase to keep though.

Word, honestly think they kinda lowkey did that on purpose. Nike Europe is a whole different beast, they're even selling the non picked up sneakers to the public I read?

Luckily my company has a London branch so I had a connect.

i was willing to travel out there, thought it would be fair like the draw here, i.e. Raffle coming from corporate.

They’re even better when you wear them.
F803F3B4-D412-4456-9EE5-D00A67F1F493.jpeg
1262556E-498D-4ADF-9195-329DC13FABA7.jpeg
E9A8F955-8062-489A-81EE-4B70ED8F376E.jpeg
5C4122DD-9018-4B73-ADEB-A8CDCF16DA71.jpeg
B3B1001A-498A-4D3B-A0B7-599557CD2520.jpeg
A551886B-C39E-4D27-B80C-1B594C51C09E.jpeg

Last edited:
Vapormaxes are fire; if you had asked me a few weeks ago those would've easily been my #1. But now IMO the VMs are one of the least unique pairs out of the pack. That doesn't mean they're bad. They're just not as chopped and screwed as some of the other pairs.

Vapormaxes are fire; if you had asked me a few weeks ago those would've easily been my #1. But now IMO the VMs are one of the least unique pairs out of the pack. That doesn't mean they're bad. They're just not as chopped and screwed as some of the other pairs.

To be fair there's only so many parts on a vapor max to tinker with. The whole concept of the shoe was connecting the sole directly to the upper, eliminating a mid sole. I think the vapors look pretty good considering theres only so many parts to change in comparison to the prestos, 1s, or 90s. Although my personal favorite are the 90s cuz that's my favorite silhouette of shoes ever.

Struck out on pre release raffles so hoping to hit on something in November to get the 90s.

To be fair there's only so many parts on a vapor max to tinker with. The whole concept of the shoe was connecting the sole directly to the upper, eliminating a mid sole. I think the vapors look pretty good considering theres only so many parts to change in comparison to the prestos, 1s, or 90s. Although my personal favorite are the 90s cuz that's my favorite silhouette of shoes ever.

Struck out on pre release raffles so hoping to hit on something in November to get the 90s.

You're absolutely right. Personally I look at it like this. I have the all black vapormaxes and I can count the difference between the 2 on 1 hand. That's not the case with most of the series. Like you said it's a product of their design. Funny you mentioned the 90s because those are the 1s I hit on. The details are insane.

You're absolutely right. Personally I look at it like this. I have the all black vapormaxes and I can count the difference between the 2 on 1 hand. That's not the case with most of the series. Like you said it's a product of their design. Funny you mentioned the 90s because those are the 1s I hit on. The details are insane.

Gonna try again in November for the 90s before I bite the bullet on resale, have some credits on GOAT so it's not pure resale price. Did you end up keeping yours or are selling now to try again in November?

Gonna try again in November for the 90s before I bite the bullet on resale, have some credits on GOAT so it's not pure resale price. Did you end up keeping yours or are selling now to try again in November?
I still I have my pair. The resale price on those aren't sooo crazy that I can't resist.

I got all excited and thought I found a pair of Vapormax on the Bay being offered for $280 OBO. I offered $260 and they accepted fast. Then I got skeptical (I am not good at telling fakes by pictures). I asked if they are authentic Nike...reply was "1:1". I said I didn't know what that meant. They said "it's in original box and has shoelaces". I said OK, but Authentic Nike?? They said "they are Nike". Then I noticed the red zip tie was missing and asked about that. Answer "it doesn't come with it". Then I get message saying "what is your phone number for delivery guy and what size would I like". I cancelled order, but I really thought I might be getting a deal. I know it was naive of me, but I really like these vapormax. Oh well....lesson learned.

At that price the 'seller' woulda taken a loss from retail....

Cmon man you dont need to look at pics if youre looking at a shoe that, for resale is going over $1000, is going for a price like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom