Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone else got a feeling there going to be semi GRish in Nov ... had the same feeling during zebra restock
Not even close. Social Status/APB already knows what they are getting and they are doing the same lottery system as they did with Kaws bc they are just as limited.

they aren't going to raffle off the entire collection tho
Yes they are. They are getting one fsr of each shoe. They are the largest volume boutique in the country too bc they have 18 stores. They'll have scratch off ticket in each store. In total they'll have more of these than Kaws bc there's 10 shoes but they will have less of each shoes than they did Kaws. Bottom line, this is in no way a gr. It's supremely limited.

Yes they are. They are getting one fsr of each shoe. They are the largest volume boutique in the country too bc they have 18 stores. They'll have scratch off ticket in each store. In total they'll have more of these than Kaws bc there's 10 shoes but they will have less of each shoes than they did Kaws. Bottom line, this is in no way a gr. It's supremely limited.

social status backdoor lit tho

social status backdoor lit tho
Not when the owner of the chain keeps all pairs under his watch in Charlotte. Literally not one pair of Kaws was sent to a store. If you won the lottery, they sent you an invoice via email. You paid and the shoes were shipped directly to you.

how you know they not on snkrs litrally everyones said so even staff at nkielab and the workshop i was at
We'll see. These are tier 0, just like Kaws, and Kaws wasn't on snkrs. Maybe they put it up as a draw?

Nike online will definitely have some sort of release. My belief will be that it will be something similar to the Tom Sachs drop where it wasn't a draw or SNKRS drop but something new (Although Tom Sachs was kind of FCFS but there was a pre-req)

Considering how badly Tom Sachs release turned out, I think Nike will stick to their tested system.

so you know for sure that social status is raffling off the entire collection??
That's what I was told a few weeks ago. This wasn't some random store rep either. Maybe they've changed the plans since then. I can check if you need to know though.

That's what I was told a few weeks ago. This wasn't some random store rep either. Maybe they've changed the plans since then. I can check if you need to know though.

my inside scoop has given me the info that part of the collection will be FCFS. but thanks

On feet today
image (18).jpeg

Got it. I’m thinking my local stores...Kith/concepts/extrabutter will all do raffles and draws. Fcfs seems like a disaster for the ten.
Especially when the entire company, like 18 stores, is getting one fsr of each shoe. They'd have like 1 pair of each shoe for sale. Just doesn't seem feesible.

Back
Top Bottom