Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Never owned a pair of prestos and might just pay resell for these off whites. Should I get US9 or US10 if my TTS is 9.5? Thanks in advance all!

Never owned a pair of prestos and might just pay resell for these off whites. Should I get US9 or US10 if my TTS is 9.5? Thanks in advance all!

Honestly I'd strongly advise on waiting until November but if you can't I definitely recommend getting a 10 in that case.

Got it. I’m thinking my local stores...Kith/concepts/extrabutter will all do raffles and draws. Fcfs seems like a disaster for the ten.
It’s gonna be tough to make rounds at all stores to put in raffles if it’s in store only.

Can anyone comment on how the prestos fit. Do they run big because of the material changes or true?

Thx.

Can anyone comment on how the prestos fit. Do they run big because of the material changes or true?

Thx.

They fit the same, maybe a TAD bigger than my safaris. But I haven't tried them on since the 1st day, I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

They fit the same, maybe a TAD bigger than my safaris. But I haven't tried them on since the 1st day, I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.
Thanks! Got the opp to pick up a pair that’s .5 small for me on paper but I’d be willing to bet they run a little bigger cause of the materials.

Anyone in Toronto might want to stop by the sneakercon parking lot tomorrow and give frenzy a shot haha

Just got the prestos. Local trade. For 250 and some zebras I had sitting around. Not happy that I had to throw in the cash but at least I’ve got the 3 I was after from the first 5. Now I can focus on those 97/zoomfly. On the fence w the af1 and hyoerdunk.

Just sold one of my cars that I wasn't really driving. I think it's time to reward myself with the prestos and vapormax off white.

Questions is...should I still wait till November? Will resell drop significantly after official drop? I'm itching to get them now through StockX or Goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
**** is stressful.

Just want this release to hurry up and come so I can get these Ls. Very curious how the drop will work and very curious to see how prices will be after they're out officially, I probably will have to buy a few on the after market. :smh:

If KITH and Concepts are getting, would a place like UNDFTD also get the collection?

**** is stressful.

Just want this release to hurry up and come so I can get these Ls. Very curious how the drop will work and very curious to see how prices will be after they're out officially, I probably will have to buy a few on the after market. :smh:

If KITH and Concepts are getting, would a place like UNDFTD also get the collection?

yea im pretty sure all of the tier zero stores are getting them

**** is stressful.

Yea they should get it

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Fdraymond-wears-off-white-x-nike-hyperdunk-2017-2.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F10%2Fdraymond-wears-off-white-x-nike-hyperdunk-2017-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom