Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

someone just accidentally purchased my 97's on grailed for $500, he's asking for a refund..........this is a first.

upload_2017-12-1_23-4-41.png

Special delivery

there's a lot of hype around this shoe, i think you can finesse it for maybe a pair of 97's ..if not 90's ...

I already have 90s don’t eem want 97s. Someone could give me hyperdunks or vaporflys and I’d be happy :lol:

7A9B378B-723F-4B73-9551-0140EDB0CB33.jpeg

HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE come up today.

Got the twitter notification and saw that the locations was less than a half mile from my apartment. Sprtinted there and ended up ~20th in line.

Nice!! Did you meet Virgil or Don C there? Hopefully RSVP didn't make you buy other merch to get those.

Nice!! Did you meet Virgil or Don C there? Hopefully RSVP didn't make you buy other merch to get those.

Nah for once a straight cash exchange with RSVP. Virgil was there doing meet and greets and signing stuff. There was a pretty long line to meet him and my girl was SUPER pissed I ditched her for 2 hours on a Friday night to grab the shoes so I had to bounce right after Haha

06DF6F3A-EE0F-45DE-A5E5-1999B30BE651.jpeg
40452AFE-8E3D-43C5-9B05-F08ABE975E4E.jpeg
Just noticed these on my pair from StockX.....what should I do?

Attachments

• CD01AE41-E72A-4FE4-8EA7-009C68594B6B.jpeg
    CD01AE41-E72A-4FE4-8EA7-009C68594B6B.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 8
Still waiting on my blazers from them. Everything checked out good and legit ??
everything looks fine, most people in here have said WCS are all legit pairs, just bad communication and late shipping. That being said, I'm not a legit checker. I can post more pictures if anyone wants to compare or check

Ordered AM90s from stockx on November 25th...estimated to arrive at stockx for inspection December 8th :sick: How is that even possible?

Ordered AM90s from stockx on November 25th...estimated to arrive at stockx for inspection December 8th :sick: How is that even possible?

Been waiting for a few pairs on Stock X. Ordered Nov 22 & 23rd and they still haven't arrived for authentication yet.

Have to be patient with them, they're so behind right now.

UPS has been trash this past week. I know it's a busy season but you'd think they'd be more prepared for the rush. Almost any package they've delivered for me was delayed 2 days. I ordered some apparel from footlocker last Friday and expected arrival is Tuesday :sick:

Back
Top Bottom