Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_7998.PNG
While StockX thinks missing laces are a thing .... nike custo is under the impression that all laces matter

Get your disco peeps

Looks like StockX is working on Saturday to catch up. I don’t think they have before. Just got notice they received my purchase for authentication not too long ago.

Where are all the Social Status raffle winners at? :nerd:

Was thinking their stock would have been at least what Kith had, but i saw maybe 3 people in here say they hit on SS...

Where are all the Social Status raffle winners at? :nerd:

Was thinking their stock would have been at least what Kith had, but i saw maybe 3 people in here say they hit on SS...

Kith has an agreement with Nike so wouldn't be surprised if their stock levels were higher than SS.

Saw people are starting to get shipping on Vapormax from a Windy City. Still waiting here :frown:
Prestos have been en route from a seller to a Stockx all week.
Gonna put a pause on kicks after this and start wearing things starting with the AJ1. Stay tuned!

If someone here bought 9.5 af1 on stockx, you’ll be comforted to know all the laces are included.

If someone here bought 9.5 af1 on stockx, you’ll be comforted to know all the laces are included.
When you sent them to Stock X***

No telling what the buyer will actually get since there is now way to follow up with buyer/seller transparency. Cross your fingers that an authenticator doesn't take them

When you sent them to Stock X***

No telling what the buyer will actually get since there is now way to follow up with buyer/seller transparency. Cross your fingers that an authenticator doesn't take them
Lol yeah I’m just saying they’re there NOW.

Back
Top Bottom