Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

can anyone offer advice my pics above? Should I contact StockX? has anyone seen anything like that at all on another pair??

Ordered AM90s from stockx on November 25th...estimated to arrive at stockx for inspection December 8th :sick: How is that even possible?
I ordered on 11/23...my expected delivery to StockX isn't even available. Dates kept changing and now it doesn't show.

I guess I won't be purchasing anything from StockX or Goat for the month of December. With them being behind and how crazier UPS is going to get...Im not taking any chances.

Last edited by a moderator:
WCS just posted a story on their IG showing stacks of OW boxes being packed up and loaded onto the back of a truck.

I ordered on 11/23...my expected delivery to StockX isn't even available. Dates kept changing and now it doesn't show.

I guess I won't be purchasing anything from StockX or Goat for the month of December. With them being behind and how crazier UPS is going to get...Im not taking any chances.

I can assure you that if the shoes get delivered to goat they get checked and processed for shipment that day. They either go out in the truck that day or first thing the next morning if it's after 730 at night. They definitely don't ask people to hold off on sending shoes in because they are overwhelmed. I can 100% assure you of that.

7A9B378B-723F-4B73-9551-0140EDB0CB33.jpeg

HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE come up today.

Got the twitter notification and saw that the locations was less than a half mile from my apartment. Sprtinted there and ended up ~20th in line.
you know how many pairs they had? i contemplated going but decided not to. maybe i should have though

Been waiting for a few pairs on Stock X. Ordered Nov 22 & 23rd and they still haven't arrived for authentication yet.

Have to be patient with them, they're so behind right now.
seller hasn't even shipped? how are those sales not cancelled yet?

they were pretty fast processing the yeezys i sold

Orders prestos off Stockx Friday 11/24. They’ve been en route to Stockx all week. I think Stockx might have issues accepting too many palettes of deliveries in one day. UPS is also missorting a lot. Messy month. I’m laying low and doing retail/retailers only. Back to flipping in 2018

This is my exact problem. Has a date then the date just fades to not available.

Reactions: uno
7A9B378B-723F-4B73-9551-0140EDB0CB33.jpeg

HUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE come up today.

Got the twitter notification and saw that the locations was less than a half mile from my apartment. Sprtinted there and ended up ~20th in line.

I REALLY hope they do something like this next week in Miami for Art Basel :emoji_fingers_crossed:

alright a little story time here want to see what you guys think.
when all the instore raffles were happening i was trying to see if i had any friends in different states to sign up for me . my gf had a friend in Canada who was nice enough to sign up for all the raffles at Haven for me (he doesnt know much about sneakers). i wanted the Air Max 90s the most but sadly he never received an email from that part of the raffle (NOV11th). he then signs up for the (NOV18th) raffle which was for vapormax, zoomfly and 97s. he actually got an email saying he had won a sneaker but here is the weird part it was for the Air Max 90s. I was confused and shocked but in the end he went down to the store on the following Monday (NOV20th) to pick them up. he receives a box that say Air Max 90 on he appear to be confused, cashier aks him is everything okay and he said yeah just surprised he got the 90s. from what i can remember she said something about how there was a mix up or someone wanted something different so they had a pair of 90s still?

WELL i just received them in the mail today (remember this is an instore raffle win from Haven) and this was on it

y4CIdiX.jpg

why the hell does an instore pair have a StockX tag? lol in the end i'm happy to get the pair i wanted the most for retail but is StockX ever wrong on authenticity checks? I attached a few more photos in spoiler if anyone knows anything about fakes of these thanks.
UObQnyd.jpg

o5Bgy8B.jpg

q1fFPmJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom