Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

lol Stockx can't accept anymore deliveries. Everything on UPS says, "scheduling delivery."
The seller for my Prestos has had them en route to Stockx for over a week now.

lol Stockx can't accept anymore deliveries. Everything on UPS says, "scheduling delivery."

You might be a one off situation for stockX. I've bought and sold off stockX within the past week and everything has been smooth. But hit up StockX and see whats up.

My AM90 arrived at StockX on Saturday. Been waiting for Authentication since. Have an OW Zoom Fly thats suppose to arrive there tomorrow too but pretty sure that will be delayed

that's what mine says too for a pair of creams I shipped out on Thursday.

two pairs of belugas were received and paid out right away earlier in the week though. so maybe they're putting everything except belugas on hold.

I’m still waiting for my peebras to pay out, been one week exactly and they’re there.

i just got 2 pairs of prestos for 800 each via japan auctions. id recommend anyone interested to check yahoo auctions.
Yeah... don't think so. You need to legit check the heck out of those things when they come in. First thing that comes up on the auction page is a pair of Off-white Uptempos that says REAL.:rofl:

grailed. the shoes checked out and he showed me a receipt too.

People willing to part with items for slightly less on grailed because of lower commission rate. Only sometimes though, a lot of items people have no idea of market value and just hope to catch someone without knowledge grabbing for a crazy price.

But you do use PayPal for it so you are protected and you can purchase have shoes legit checked, and then file complaint if something turns up fishy.

I've used grailed to buy a couple of things and have had good experiences and smooth sailing as far as buying goes. Great communication with sellers and no hassles, thus far.

Waiting for my prestos from eBay. Anyone else has shipping issues with USPS? Shoes were suppose to be here last Thursday. Last scan shows a facility 20 minutes away from me.

Waiting for my prestos from eBay. Anyone else has shipping issues with USPS? Shoes were suppose to be here last Thursday. Last scan shows a facility 20 minutes away from me.
You'll get it just wait,

Thank God he didn't ship via UPS

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Was surprised seller sent them uninsured USPS priority. Sale was for 850 shipped. Last status is the same since this past Thursday

E7B68CAD-D2E9-480B-9448-2BB460990C53.jpeg
These finally arrived to go along with the prestos. Got the main two I wanted. AJ1 was third on my list but can't hit everything.

Back
Top Bottom