Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yeah... don't think so. You need to legit check the heck out of those things when they come in. First thing that comes up on the auction page is a pair of Off-white Uptempos that says REAL.:rofl:
Already have both pairs, both legit. you just need to have some common sense man, sellers with 300+ positive feedback with pairs going for 90,000 yen is where you wanna be looking. I paid 181,000 yen total for both pairs, size 9.

Had previously l bought a size 6 for 83,000 yen.

What size? UPS sent my 97s back to Nike dude to an "address error" (read: STUPIDITY), and I had to call them to make sure it gets sent back out. They confirmed it will be and I got an email today confirming the address, but I'm going to be nervous until I get a tracking number :lol:

Size 8. I am guessing they had some spares in the warehouse to send.

asking for a photo of the back heel portion but any chance this is enough for someone to legit check these blazers?
also the receipt shows Nov 20th but i could have sworn Blends did their raffle for the Blazers the 12th? I'm guessing they pushed it back? any help would be appreciated

The look ok based on the limited photos. Back heel should have the size of the shoe stamped on it.

asking for a photo of the back heel portion but any chance this is enough for someone to legit check these blazers?
also the receipt shows Nov 20th but i could have sworn Blends did their raffle for the Blazers the 12th? I'm guessing they pushed it back? any help would be appreciated

For any legit checks, please in the designated section in the link below.

https://niketalk.com/forums/price-fake-checks.7407/

Already have both pairs, both legit. you just need to have some common sense man, sellers with 300+ positive feedback with pairs going for 90,000 yen is where you wanna be looking. I paid 181,000 yen total for both pairs, size 9.

Had previously l bought a size 6 for 83,000 yen.
Can you link me to some real pairs? I can’t seem to navigate there for the authentics

about to start searching the thread - but

looking to buy prestos - usually a 12.5 in Ultraboosts and NMDs....13 in yeezys.

12 or 13?

edit: "site:niketalk.com presto off-white size" results telling me to go down .5 size and buy a 12...
i have a narrow foot

any other input would be ace - thx fam

Last edited:
about to start searching the thread - but

looking to buy prestos - usually a 12.5 in Ultraboosts and NMDs....13 in yeezys.

12 or 13?

edit: "site:niketalk.com presto off-white size" results telling me to go down .5 size and buy a 12...
i have a narrow foot

any other input would be ace - thx fam

I wear an 8.5 in Jordans, a 9 in yeezy 350 v2's & I went with a 9 in the Prestos. Fits perfectly imo

These babies just came in today from Stock X, all laces included.
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

IMG_1678.jpg

Email from Stockx went out:

We’ve recently experienced unprecedented order volumes and have been working around the clock to get your order processed as soon as possible. This is our highest priority.

Our shipping partner, UPS is also experiencing delays due to holiday volumes and we continue to work closely with them to ensure that orders are delivered as fast as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you’ve experienced. We are taking additional steps to expedite order processing, including improving our shipping times and bringing on additional team members to assist with various parts of our operations process.

We appreciate your patience and continued support of StockX.

Back
Top Bottom