Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone figure out how to remove the ziptie from the af1's without cutting it lol

sold my vapor on goat for 685 (not including goat fees)

does anyone know how anal GOAT is when they inspect the shoes?

prob gonna buy the prestos when i get the cash.

wow, supply for jordan 1s are drying up. only 8 asks left in my size on stockx and pairs are selling in the mid $1400s now
Yeah. I think some people who were lucky enough to get these @ retail are keeping it. I originally planned to sell my sz 9.5 at Stockx but ultimately decided to keep it, for personal collection. I've always been a fan of Chicago 1's.

Can't wait for Virgil to complete the trifecta and add the Bred and Royal 1 off whites on his collection.

What's your experience with GOAT? great so far? I've always wanted to sell there, it seems like their site commands a $50-$100 premium over Stockx.

Goat is def more anal than StockX. What are you worried about? Wipe any thing down. Use a piece of tape and pick up any lint on it.

yea prestos not goin for too much more

What's your experience with GOAT? great so far? I've always wanted to sell there, it seems like their site commands a $50-$100 premium over Stockx.

never sold on goat before so its my first time

Goat is def more anal than StockX. What are you worried about? Wipe any thing down. Use a piece of tape and pick up any lint on it.

well I unlaced my DS vapor max and put the orange and green lace on them. I then switched it back to the white lace so the stock lacing isnt perfect.

never sold on goat before so its my first time

well I unlaced my DS vapor max and put the orange and green lace on them. I then switched it back to the white lace so the stock lacing isnt perfect.
thats prob fine. just try to get them as close as possible.

What do you mean by anal? I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

What size? I sold a size 11 vapormax for $690 after goat/bank transfer fees. As for how anal goat is, it depends, what's wrong with your pair?

anyone know where I can find a presto size 11 for around $950 shipped. any websites. I found one for $950 but the CA tax is killing me

01D55DA6-D60B-4760-922D-B1794E44BBED.jpeg
My delayed packaged from USPS just showed up. Threw them on and straight to the gym

What’s the consensus on sizing for blazers?

I went TTS on mine, and there’s a little room in the toe box. Shoes are narrow for me though, so there’s some pinching on my right foot. Maybe I could’ve sized up, but then there’d be too much room. In short, TTS might be the best bet.

What do you mean by anal? I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

What size did you sell?

What size? I sold a size 11 vapormax for $690 after goat/bank transfer fees. As for how anal goat is, it depends, what's wrong with your pair?

As long as the shoes are new and all of the laces and zip ties are included you're good. They have to check the shoes and pretty much take everything out and then put it all back together to make sure its good. And they re-lace all shoes to factory lacing themselves with every pair, even used.

Every pair of shoes you get from there is supposed to be like opening a new pair of shoes with wrapping and lacing

Back
Top Bottom