Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

As long as the shoes are new and all of the laces and zip ties are included you're good. They have to check the shoes and pretty much take everything out and then put it all back together to make sure its good. And they re-lace all shoes to factory lacing themselves with every pair, even used.

Every pair of shoes you get from there is supposed to be like opening a new pair of shoes with wrapping and lacing

thanks for the info. does it help if i add the original receipt in there as well?

thanks for the info. does it help if i add the original receipt in there as well?

You can if you want but receipts are thrown out. People can print fake ones so they do not rely on them. And they get rid of them after passing shoes for privacy reasons. Your information and payment numbers are on there.

well I unlaced my DS vapor max and put the orange and green lace on them. I then switched it back to the white lace so the stock lacing isnt perfect.

well I unlaced my DS vapor max and put the orange and green lace on them. I then switched it back to the white lace so the stock lacing isnt perfect.
shouldve sold to me smh

yea. got an email from GOAT at 1:04 saying it sold. they first emailed me saying the buyer had a payment issue lol. not sure if its you or a different buyer

Yeah it’s me. I got the payment issue e/m & was like wtf haha. Damn wish we could’ve struck a deal outside Goat

Yeah it’s me. I got the payment issue e/m & was like wtf haha. Damn wish we could’ve struck a deal outside Goat

Cancel it haha. If he doesnt mind taking the seller rating hit. I think he said this was his first sale? So burn this account and start new....just a thought

LOL what a coinkydink that i meet my buyer here. the pair i have are from kith soho. i added the receipt in the box but goat might throw them away as the dude above stated.

yea it would've saved both you and me money lol. its cool though. im shipping it out tomorrow to goat so hopefully they can verify and get them to you asap.

DM me if you want me to cancel it and do a deal outside of goat.

LOL what a coinkydink that i meet my buyer here. the pair i have are from kith soho. i added the receipt in the box but goat might throw them away as the dude above stated.

yea it would've saved both you and me money lol. its cool though. im shipping it out tomorrow to goat so hopefully they can verify and get them to you asap.

BRB bout to slide into your DMs

I’m even from a neighboring state PA haha Shipping would be fast. Damnit

I’m even from a neighboring state PA haha Shipping would be fast. Damnit

All he has to do is not send the shoes to goat or elect to cancel. No money would be taken away from him. If you guys can come to an arrangement outside of it through PayPal or something...do what you guys wanna, but just giving alternatives.

IMG_7957.JPG
broke out the AM90s to wear and noticed this divet .... am I the only lucky one with this or is this on all pairs?

I feel like I just played match-maker haha. For the seller, your account will take a seller rating hit but I would just start a new selling account later tbh, but do you.
you'd think on a forum like this it'd be easier to buy/sell amongst ourselves. does anyone even use the classifieds?

Us sneakerheads got something wrong in the head ... or we just ALL rich ***** with these way of expend lol

IMG_7957.JPG
broke out the AM90s to wear and noticed this divet .... am I the only lucky one with this or is this on all pairs?

I’ve had 2 pairs of 90s and that didn’t happen happen on any of my pairs. Looks like a bad glue job.

Back
Top Bottom