Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

En Route to StockX for Authentication
UPS Status: Delivered
Expected Delivery to StockX: 12/4/2017

077FACB4-912C-4D69-B8FC-153D4A558786.jpeg
Finally done with this release. Paid resell on all of them. No RAGRETS. Sold half of my yeezys to almost breaking even. Definitely needed something refreshing after all that garbage adidas put out in 2017.
Nice, can't wait for my prestos to come that I just bought from stockx today. Paid resell on 2 out of the 4 pairs I have from the collection. Going to be a nice off white collection for me. I have the 1's, vapormax, 90's, and the prestos when they come in.

sometimes dealing with sellers that have hyped items can be a pain. seller just refunded me after three days for no reason at all. thought i had a good deal on the 1's too :smh:
back at it again i guess

077FACB4-912C-4D69-B8FC-153D4A558786.jpeg
Finally done with this release. Paid resell on all of them. No RAGRETS. Sold half of my yeezys to almost breaking even. Definitely needed something refreshing after all that garbage adidas put out in 2017.

jvo5319 jvo5319 :nthat::nthat::nthat:Great Pickups The top 3 for me personally with the Vapormax & AF1 or hyper dunk also in my 5

These GOAT sellers aren’t budging :frown:

So True :lol: :ohwell: made me check out Stock X for the 1st time

jvo5319 jvo5319 :nthat::nthat::nthat:Great Pickups The top 3 for me personally with the Vapormax & AF1 or hyper dunk also in my 5

So True :lol: :ohwell: made me check out Stock X for the 1st time

I’m really close to doing the same thing lol. I’ve purchased from them several times and never had a problem, but I’m just nervous about them not adding the extra laces.

anyone else have this on their swoosh on their Jordans?

its not really a big deal but paying resell I'm being kinda picky.

I don't think its just my pair though, think I've seen it on other swooshes in youtube videos. and its only one one shoe
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG

amarano amarano I can understand why you'd notice that. Especially after paying resell, but with the swoosh kind of being loose that's bound to happen.

I wouldn't think much of it, when I get my AJ1's i'll post a pic on Thursday of mine.

I don't think its just my pair though, think I've seen it on other swooshes in youtube videos. and its only one one shoe
IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG
Not going lie. I’d be pissed. Maybe you can steam it flat

IMG_1900.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1898.JPG

Mine is like that too, but it doesnt really bother me. It will probably happen anyway when you walk, since the swoosh is around an area that usually creases on other leather 1s

Anybody with some leads on a size 9 for the am97? Thinking about paying resale... but still hoping there is a restock or something down the road.

I've got the 1's already but I'm seriously considering paying resale for the Presto's.. for those that got them off of stockx how much did you end up paying?

I'm Thirsty for a sz 11.5 in the 1s. I've heard they run a little big i'm a true sz 11.5 in 1s tho can I go down to sz11?

found 9.5 AF1s for $460 but i took too long to reply and sold i cri :[
someone sell me 9.5 AF1s for a dece price :]

Back
Top Bottom