Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Resellers be like, that’s me
EDCCA47B-8D82-4D3B-898A-E1AB240083B0.gif

The ****ery will be historical. What was wrong with the draw? What is wrong with using snkrs app?
A draw on SNKRS is no better. People have thousands of accounts.

The best way to do it is create a site that won't crash like Kaws did for the AJ4. Open it up at a set time and leave it open for a short window. IIRC Kawsone.com was open for like 5-6 minutes. That allows people time to enter but not thousands of entries. Did some get more than 1 in? Sure, but they couldn't get thousands in like if they leave the draw open for an hour. Lots of people on NT won something. Maybe not shoes but a tshirt, hoodie, etc.

So...have people from all around the country send emails even if they don't live in or anywhere near NYC. And what do you suppose they will do with all the pairs that dont get picked up? Smfh

So...have people from all around the country send emails even if they don't live in or anywhere near NYC. And what do you suppose they will do with all the pairs that dont get picked up? Smfh
That reminds me of some clown here that wasn't from NYC but entered the early drop and won a pair of the Blazers iirc but wasn't willing to go pick them up. He said he only entered bc he'd make the trip if he won all the pairs he entered. Such a waste.

That reminds me of some clown here that wasn't from NYC but entered the early drop and won a pair of the Blazers iirc but wasn't willing to go pick them up. He said he only entered bc he'd make the trip if he won all the pairs he entered. Such a waste.

Yup theres that type of jerk, then there are all the ppl who are gonna enter just "out of curiosity."

Here I was thinking I had a chance with an in-store raffle :smh:

How will they even keep up with the amount of e-mails? This is just telling me OW NYC is backdoored. No surprise here.

i put the shoe + the size in the subject
and my name, the shoe + the size in the body.

i wish they would tell you what to write but oh well. i think those are the essentials you need to sign up, don't see why they would need anything else.

Back
Top Bottom