Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

my AJ1 11.5 sold on stockx earlier today, took them out the closet to ship out and took them out the box to double check them, i notice that the hang tag was on the right shoe and not the left. i havent taken them out since i copped back in nov from ndc. never paid attention until now but i ended up shipping out like that anyway. hoping i have no problems.

my AJ1 11.5 sold on stockx earlier today, took them out the closet to ship out and took them out the box to double check them, i notice that the hang tag was on the right shoe and not the left. i havent taken them out since i copped back in nov from ndc. but i ended up shipping out like that anyway. hoping i have no problems.
How much did you let them go for? If you don't mind me asking. I purchased sz 11 from goat today. Pretty hyped

my AJ1 11.5 sold on stockx earlier today, took them out the closet to ship out and took them out the box to double check them, i notice that the hang tag was on the right shoe and not the left. i havent taken them out since i copped back in nov from ndc. never paid attention until now but i ended up shipping out like that anyway. hoping i have no problems.

you can remove it and put in on the left shoe to avoid any headache

Man, getting charged 15% and them keeping your shoes would scare me to death.

Man, getting charged 15% and them keeping your shoes would scare me to death.
they say they can keep the shoes as a deterrent for people not to send fakes. never heard of anyone getting their shoes rejected but not getting them back

As I eagerly wait for my pair (or so I hope)... have there been posts about a "least favorite to most favorite" list of the shoes? I know... I'm way late, haha.

As I eagerly wait for my pair (or so I hope)... have there been posts about a "least favorite to most favorite" list of the shoes? I know... I'm way late, haha.

Posts like that would honestly just be "us3less" since it's all about personal preference.

Posts like that would honestly just be "us3less" since it's all about personal preference.

I see what you did there. Hahaha, damn, I guess I'm just eager and excited.

maxresdefault.jpg

On the AJ1 its on the laces? So you can just un do them and then switch it over? And as long as the shoes are real it won't hold up the authentication. Shoes are what matter. The person will most likely do what they want with the zip tie anyway.

yea im i not really worried now but i was earlier, just never payed any attention that the zip tie was on the right shoe, im pretty sure im not the only person that shoes came like that. just didnt wanna hold up the process.

There were posts on Top 3 or Top 5. But don't remember seeing least favorite to most favorite. But yea it's all about personal preferences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom