Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My guys, first time asking for a Legit Check in here. Can anyone help out? Thanks!
upload_2018-2-5_9-48-27.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-37.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-49.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-56.png

How can we legit check those photos? The sneaker is too far away for anyone to see any details.

The swoosh is the best way to tell on a Presto if it's real or not, so a close up on that would be key. All though the zip tie looks real, if that helps.

My guys, first time asking for a Legit Check in here. Can anyone help out? Thanks!
upload_2018-2-5_9-48-27.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-37.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-49.png

upload_2018-2-5_9-48-56.png

Looks legit from what i can see. But yeah, the swoosh isnt support to be patent leather. The best way to describe it is that its supposed to feel like a black vinyl material, the same material they used to make the holographic parts on the De La Soul dunks.

Looks legit from what i can see. But yeah, the swoosh isnt support to be patent leather. The best way to describe it is that its supposed to feel like a black vinyl material, the same material they used to make the holographic parts on the De La Soul dunks.
Thanks, gonna get more pics today!

I've only experienced snow a few times in my lifetime, so pardon my ignorance:

Would it be crazy to wear the OW AM97s in snowy conditions?

baby #2 arrived at the end of december so i've been out of the loop for a bit, but is there word on any upcoming releases? i just saw a pic of the black vapormax with clear soles and blue laces and they're just amazing

Congrats on the new addition to your family! The white AJ1 is scheduled for a EU only release on Feb 27th with US release coming later this year. Those Vapormax's you mentioned are rumored for March/April, but nobody really knows.

How do you decide which pair to wear everyday? Along with all the other pairs you get throughout the year??
context of what im doing...Walking, working out, dinner, meetings, etc etc. Sometimes theres a bigger theme at play like going overseas for work/leisure travel...something tied to that country, or a day trip to chicago maybe something from Don C or a Chi 1...feeling technical, ACG pants and some weird vapormax.

The only thing i switch up is my sneakers, my wardrobe is just different combinations of black...maybe some olive/grey/navy if im feeling it. So a few different pairs a day is pretty normal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom