Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

liljupiterr--1517614138293.jpg

How many pairs of size 9 momas do you think are out there for sale? My money should hit by tomorrow

I'm going to say there's at least five out there, if you account for duplicates on other websites. There's four pairs on StockX alone.

I'm going to say there's at least five out there, if you account for duplicates on other websites. There's four pairs on StockX alone.
How can you see how many pairs there are? Also do you think 1300 is a good offer? That’s what the history of them are selling for

How can you see how many pairs there are? Also do you think 1300 is a good offer? That’s what the history of them are selling for

Once you select your size on the listing, you can view all asks. There's two listings for the MoMA on StockX though, one with socks (3 pairs) and one without (1 pair). I think $1300 is a fair offer for the pairs with socks, since they all seem to have sold in that area.

Once you select your size on the listing, you can view all asks. There's two listings for the MoMA on StockX though, one with socks (3 pairs) and one without (1 pair). I think $1300 is a fair offer for the pairs with socks, since they all seem to have sold in that area.
Ok cool. So hopefully I can put in my offer around Tuesday. I’m tryna get these haha

Back
Top Bottom