Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Chances are you guys are waiting for paypal to do the refund. Paypal waits 30 days to mark a pending charge as expired

Least Solebox can do is send a mass email to the losers asking them to hang tight for the refund and that it would be coming in the next few days. Complete silence isn't cool.

Maybe I’m reading too into it, but while Off-White noted on their IG post that this is a Europe Exclusive colorway, they also said “first release March 3rd.”

I’m really holding out for more releases. I luckily snagged the Original AJ1 colorway from the first collection at a much lower price than where the market is now, but this one is currently too high from the get go.
well I am 99.9% this is the case.. they will release in USA too.. if first is mentioned, it will be followed by a second

i tend to agree that the all white AJ1 will see a wider release based purely on the production dates I've seen floating around on IG, along with the really low numbers we saw from some of these shops. It looks like there may have been 2 runs, 08/16/17 - 10/25/17 and 10/17/17 - 11/28/17. I hope we get another chance at these, i have the OG, but based on pics, i think i may like the all whites just a little bit better.

Those all white 1s damn sure aint worth paying resell over.

I have chis though at retail so maybe im biased.

IMG_2182.JPG
Got My L mail from End today ... So I went shopping and picked these up to cheer myself up

Back
Top Bottom