Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

This is exactly why I wanted a pair at retail. Y'all really pay 1.9k before we get the US release?! :wow:

Wish I caught a W. Could've offed em and copped 8+ other sneakers with that resell money.

9EC6B205-777F-4BED-9B7A-EB26562486FD.jpeg

DSM orders are getting cancelled and refunded for unknown reasons. Maybe because of bots?
Maybe early links? Purchases made before they were live?

If I was in the UK I’d be checking the site around 8AM tomorrow morning.

be smart man..the first days prices will be crazy..they will settle a bit from next week.. also, check fb groups.. 1.9k is way too much

Why is GOAT and StockX so fall Apart on prices? Does Goat not accept international orders? Since this was a uk release

Still no L email from solebox. And still a charge. These Authorization charges piss me off. Waiting 30 days for one to disappear and didn’t get my money back. Trying to figure it out currently

You guys putting authorizations on debit cards or something? Because a few hundred tied up as pending on your credit limit and you should still be good unless you ballin outta control on your plastic

I never use my debit card except ATMs

Whites are more wearable, but the chicagos OW will be a classic, already is

I dunno. I rarely go for all white shoes (exception is the ghosting pairs and a few textural gems like clot AF1s and magic stick AF1s)...I guess they go with “everything” but everything makes them dirty and look like trash. I’d rather have some classic colors (that still go with a lot) and have something I don’t have to worry about messing up every time the wind blows. But that could just by my NYC dirt phobia coming through. If I lived in a pristine city, I might feel differently.

Back
Top Bottom