Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've never worn air jordan's before. Does anyone know how these fit? I wear 42 in nike airmax, and ordered a size 41 in jordan. Wil they fit? In stan smith adidas I wear a size 41 1/3

Will post a pic of twins, when I get my pair in from SVD.

Wear 45 in Jordans. 44.5 in Flyknit Trainers/Racers. 45 in Yeezy V2s. 45 for AM95. 44.5 for AM1....

What’s the word with solebox? I’m confused because some say it takes 30 days for authorization to disappear and some say they’ve already had it disappear on their PayPal
Edit: just got the L

Last edited:
I've never worn air jordan's before. Does anyone know how these fit? I wear 42 in nike airmax, and ordered a size 41 in jordan. Wil they fit? In stan smith adidas I wear a size 41 1/3
assuming you're talking about the white jordan 1s, that 41 might be small for you.

For reference I wear US 8.5 (42) in both air max and Jordan 1s

Okay, that would be a pain in the ***. Trading for a bigger size will take a lot of work. I still have an Air Force 1 shoe in 41 which fits me ( although they are beat up )

And there’s the Solebox L for my size... was holding out hope since I didn’t get anything yesterday after I got my wife’s L.

jordan brand playing the old trick like they did with the ten, they will eventually release worldwide

Man smh, i just copped a size 9 white for 1.9

Stockx denied my original payment of 1750, but by the time i woke up, went to someone else. **** u stockx and chase fraud

chrissy_teigen.jpg

Man smh, i just copped a size 9 white for 1.9

Stockx denied my original payment of 1750, but by the time i woke up, went to someone else. **** u stockx and chase fraud

:wow: You don't want to see if the U.S. is gonna get a release first??

Back
Top Bottom