Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

CORRECTION: My brother hit @ Undefeated Silver Lake.

Really happy for him. He hasn't had as good of luck as myself or our youngest brother this year, so I'm happy he got the W this time.

Last edited:
Nah, just trying hard not to get my hopes up. I was super hopeful for the Tinkers & SW, but never got the W e-mail. (kept refreshing throughout the day for over a week)

Last edited:
Wish I was close enough to enter Undefeated raffles
It’s a wasteland in SD. Blends and BAIT shady af

BAIT and Undefeated owned by the same company. If Undefeated is legit (which it is), then I assume BAIT is held to the same standard. If anything, I think the way BAIT hands out raffle tickets is more stringent because you have to produce ID and they record the ID last digits to the ticket they give you. Undefeated has a dude just chillin with a bag of tickets handing out lol. Not complaining though!

Just called Nordstrom Century City regarding their raffle. You need to enter before 3/29 5pm, and they'll call winners later in the evening. Might be similar protocol for the other locations.

not all of us are savages...

the ones that aren't savages don't even partake in these festivities. You'll never see me at any line

ik ik just messing. those individuals who cause ruckus arent just in NYC its every major city. Good thing about undftd is that they simply hand you a unique code to enter online which has only been active for the past year. Previously there would be one person writing down name and email and it would take forever to even sign up smh. New system works and doesnt give employees chance to BD unless of course someone doesnt pick up their pair

not all of us are savages...
385854427744960514.png

Do people even win from bait raffles ? I havent seen a person post a win from there for the past few big releases

Back
Top Bottom