Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Do people even win from bait raffles ? I havent seen a person post a win from there for the past few big releases
I’ve done many BAIT raffles where you pick up a ticket from the store and sign up online and have never won personally.

Just called Nordstrom Century City regarding their raffle. You need to enter before 3/29 5pm, and they'll call winners later in the evening. Might be similar protocol for the other locations.

Do you just show up at Century City location and talk to someone in the shoes department to sign up?

If Nordstrom drop the VM online like how they dropped the SW, forget it. I was on it at 12am PST and everything was gone in 30 seconds or less.

So is the Undfted raffle a wrap?

Anyone hit at undefeated La Brea or Santa Monica? Holding out false hope that they haven’t sent out emails yet.

Speaking of false hope, heading over to bait to grab an in-store raffle ticket. I haven’t heard of anyone ever winning from those.

Anyone hit at undefeated La Brea or Santa Monica? Holding out false hope that they haven’t sent out emails yet.

Speaking of false hope, heading over to bait to grab an in-store raffle ticket. I haven’t heard of anyone ever winning from those.
Yeah my buddy got his from SaMo. I know silverlake sent out too already

Does Undefeated's confirmation email featuring a link to "view results of your submission" mean anything or is that just for show

Does Undefeated's confirmation email featuring a link to "view results of your submission" mean anything or is that just for show

Just shows you the details of your submission mainly being name, size and location. If you login to enter.undefeated.com at any time you can view all of your previous submissions but it doesnt show you the status of if you won or not.

Hey guys, can anybody explain to me about Kith Raffle? Do we have to pick up when we win? If so, when is the pickup date for the vapormax? Thanks

Got lucky with these this morning..

2B3493C5-7F86-4195-A9C6-1A57F8AC3880.png

Back
Top Bottom