Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Screenshot_20180329-082642.jpg

Only 10 minutes for the draw

You cant be serious..... Esp since you hit on the OW Presto, which is considered a grail to many from the Ten collection. You hit on the 97/1 + the OW Presto.... Do you realize theres people in this forum who hit 0/9 on the The Ten + didnt hit on the SW 97/1.

Ungrateful :smh:
i read that quoted post as:

"i havent hit any hyped release since...last week.

and before that? nothing since the last hyped release."

lol

Actually a 10 minute draw is good if you get your entry in. App will most likely **** up for 6 of those 10 minutes. Similar to the Ovo 10s, if you get an entry in when it crashes for a majority of the minutes, you’ll probably win.

Bro not only is this **** a draw.
It’s a 10 MINUTE draw

Wasn't BLK KAWS raffle open for around 10min too??
That was a s**t show.:smh:

I actually felt Kaws Did that raffle right. They did have a few hic ups but bots weren't able to eat like they were on other releases which is why there were so many winners on here. Out of the 5 people that entered in my sneaker group 3 of us won. NT in general had mad people that hit on the black kaws

Last edited:
Actually a 10 minute draw is good if you get your entry in. App will most likely **** up for 6 of those 10 minutes. Similar to the Ovo 10s, if you get an entry in when it crashes for a majority of the minutes, you’ll probably win.

how is that good if you cant get your entry in lol

There is no Nordstrom's in New York also they specifically laid out the cities where the are holding raffles

Back
Top Bottom