Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

what your not acknowledging is that even thought you were able to get an entry in that window, there was plenty of others including myself who tried to enter at the same time you did and couldnt get an entry in.

So yea im not a fan of a smaller window bc if it crashes during that whole 10 mins, what am i supposed to do then
I acknowledge it. I do understand that many people is going after it the legit way. With the previous release of “The 10”, wasn’t it a 30 min draw too for each one and it still crashed? And by the time it’s working again it’s already over before you know it. That’s why I feel it doesn’t matter.

I acknowledge it. I do understand that many people is going after it. With the previous release of “The 10”, wasn’t it a 30 min draw too for each one and it still crashed?

yup.

So why make that even less time if 30 was bad enough as it is?

Doing that cuts even even more ppl who are trying to put in their fair shot

yup.

So why make that even less time if 30 was bad enough as it is?

Doing that cuts even even more ppl who are trying to put in their fair shot
I’m not saying that I’m completely right. Or that you’re completely wrong. There’s pros and cons to both. That’s why I don’t see why people make such a big deal...it’s the same both ways and it balances out the chances.

Last edited by a moderator:
gonna be a lot of errors trying to enter the draw and that 10 minutes will be up before you know it. I remember the black OVO 10 draw was open for 30 minutes but a lot of people couldn't submit an entry in with so many errors and those very few able to submit an entry had a good chance and won the draw
Literally the only SNKRS draw I ever won :lol:

I feel you man

I just want to be able to put my shot in and not be left out

isnt fair for me
Everyone feels the same way. I would love to be able to get it for retail. You know I paid enough resell for the last release haha. But not going to for this VM.

Let’s pray that we all get a W tomorrow. I really like these and I’m usually not a fan of the Vapormax model.

Wore the Zoom Fly’s today hoping to catch a bit of luck. They might be my favorite from the Ten, even before my prestos.

02BEA560-716A-4EF3-A47A-38675809F5F8.jpeg

should have clarified, closed inscription = pending
raffle finished = closed

or correct me if I'm wrong, w/e

Back
Top Bottom