Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

290sqm out here playing with my emotions. Received an email last Thursday that I won the raffle and purchased the Vapormax. But I still have not been able to finalize the purchase. No PayPal invoice, no checkout on the site, nothing.

Have sent multiple emails since then and haven’t got a single response. Tried messaging them on IG and Twitter and no response. Other dudes commenting on their IG posts are in the same boat as me, and no one can seem to get an answer. They also deleted IG comments from a few of us asking about it in the past few days.

So bummed about it. I know it’s just shoes but I was really excited about getting these on my feet. :ohwell:

Has anyone ever won a raffle from 290sqm that can comment on their expereince? They’ve been such a disappointment so far.

which group is that and how do I get in? :nerd:
There’s a few monitors
Bkantha, Notify+, Crep.Supply, Geej, AmNotify, RobinHood, SHOF
Look around and see what monitor monitors the sites you’re looking for and what you’re comfortable paying for.

Last edited:
I heard your group caught it :nerd: hope you ate
They kinda caught it. Was posted to the twitter feed but not slack due to a bug but I missed it.

I recommend throwing a page monitor on any new naked product that you want since it seems like even if it’s raffle only they still drop pairs online randomly at a later date

finally opened my package, not bad IMG_20180404_182058.jpg

Back
Top Bottom