Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

man the price went UP on the Chicago 1s. Copped mine for $1k from stockx a few days after release. Double the price now!

I was reading the AM1 thread earlier when I saw a link to a Goat spring promo sale. Clicked it and saw OW AJ1's for retail. I was confused for a few seconds. Clicked on the size 10 and it showed there. Went to 11 and it let me cart. Then I remembered them doing a similar promo last year where they lowkey put stuff on their site. Hit submit order and it checked out. Got email confirmation right away.

Is there a code or you just have to look for the shoes you want and see if its on sale?

I was reading the AM1 thread earlier when I saw a link to a Goat spring promo sale. Clicked it and saw OW AJ1's for retail. I was confused for a few seconds. Clicked on the size 10 and it showed there. Went to 11 and it let me cart. Then I remembered them doing a similar promo last year where they lowkey put stuff on their site. Hit submit order and it checked out. Got email confirmation right away.

Was there a full size run? Congrats!

Let us know if they ship them/don't cancel! Crazy come-up!

PO

Man I think I missed when they put those up on the sale by a few minutes based on your timestamp from your screenshot. If you look at the spring sale it's there but it's sold out now. Sneaky goats.

IMG_2705.jpeg
FullSizeRender-4.jpeg
FullSizeRender-3.jpeg

They mentioned using APPLE Pay but at the time, I didn't know how to act and went with Paypal hopefully it works out.

They only had a size 10 and 11 listed if I remembered correctly.
Yep that's what I saw too. I actually pulled up the 10 first but then went back for the 11. Checked out and went back to see if the 10 was still there but I guess you got it then. Crazy timing. Congrats!

Desktop, I was just on Twitter and I had a keyword searched prior to the link. I didn't even follow GOAT, I didn't want to waste time by trying it on mobile.
You saw it on Twitter? I didn't see anything. I just happened to pull it up at the right time.

Back
Top Bottom