Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These were really disappointing in person.

BC781EB2-BCC8-4FDC-8DD2-24611A210F64.jpeg

got my green laces from **************.

just a quick review if anyone cares, the green laces from RLS is a bit lighter in terms of color compared to the OG. Also, the text "shoelaces" is thinner. The OG laces are written in bold letters.

How quickly did Blends ship?
My order is still listed as unfulfilled, payment status is still showing "authorized", and my paypal is still showing it pending, guess I don't want to confirm my fear of them not shipping.
Shipped out yesterday afternoon and received this morning (im in Cali as well)
IDK why but seems like they dragging with shipping

Shipped out yesterday afternoon and received this morning (im in Cali as well)
IDK why but seems like they dragging with shipping

Yea with all of these recent releases, I've probably just been more worried/impatient than I should be. Also got the Wotherspoons from Blends and was stressing until I finally got the shipping notice. I'll see what happens in the next few days. Thanks for the response.

Read a few people on WCS’s iG didnt get the blue laces on their orders. I’d be pretty pissed if I paid resell and got something taken from me.

I was reading the AM1 thread earlier when I saw a link to a Goat spring promo sale. Clicked it and saw OW AJ1's for retail. I was confused for a few seconds. Clicked on the size 10 and it showed there. Went to 11 and it let me cart. Then I remembered them doing a similar promo last year where they lowkey put stuff on their site. Hit submit order and it checked out. Got email confirmation right away.

Back
Top Bottom